Part-2

Hi guys....

Thanks for u support.... If u found anything mistake in my story please comment me... If u love my story means also like and comment.....

______________________________________

Manik pro:

Sorry guys i got little emotional when u saw that place .. it mine and my baby dolls fav place... I still remember she always demand me to bring here.... she use to run behind me like bunny.... 

While Manik on own thought car was stopped suddenly he see out it's traffic jam... Cabir went down to check... Cabir came back..

Cab: guys there is road block.. men's are working so it will take sometime

Hearing what cabir said irritating me lot guys. I want to meet my baby.. but see bad things are happening... I'm pissed out saying this he look out.. near to there car.  there is another car.. in that car a small new born baby is there Manik again list in his thoughts

  I remember my  1st meet with her..... I'm just 5 when she was born.. she was like pinky soft doll.....

When I touch her she smiled and hold my hands

When I touch her she smiled and hold my hands. I couldn't forgot that moment in my life..... Her smile is soo innocent like always... U know what guys she is my everything .. even she was my 1st fan..... Yes guys ur heared it right she was my 1st fan

Flash back......

Manik was 6 year old and his baby doll is 1 yr old.. that day was his baby girls 1st birthday... Everyone is besy in arrange for that but Manik baby girl is cry from the morning... Everyone trying to stop her crying.. but ever attempt was failed.... Even Doctor came and checked but could stop her crying... Manik cannot she her like that... So he went near to her and started to sing for her.... Suddenly she stopped crying and hold Manik's hand.... That was the 1st time Manik sing in public..  before that he use to sung in room.. he don't have confidence to sing in public . But his baby doll made him to sing in public... Even for Manik this new...

Manik trance broken by a girl voice...

Girl: Manik Manik see were u lost...

Man: smirck and said nothing darling . I just thinking how cute that girl is.

Girl: what girl.. who is she.... Manik I will kill ..  I'm ur wife with u but ur parsing other girl in front of me.  Saying this she started to beat him....

Man; ahhhhhh soha stop it yar it hurts....

Introducing soha Manik Malhotra... Manik's wife married a month ago.. loves Manik lot...

______________________________________

Guys pinch me seriously... Soha.. Manik ka wife😲😷🤕.....

Then who is baby doll and what connection between them any guess?

Stay tune
Riya