Part-16

Everyone went when they hear that Maya had heart attack...

Man: how could it happens nooo nooo i won't I want she to he fine.. I will take her good doctor in city...... He again started to steamer this time not in ego.. it's under pressure ....

Nan: Manik this act irritates nandhu much... She lost her patience and slap him... Let him speak Manik do u think my Bhai as weak doctor he is Abhimanyu Murthy who's is one of best doctor in city ... Let him speak will u keep shut up

Abi: she had heart attack because of stress... It will only reduce when  say out her problem.....

Cab: then let's make her talk....

Nan: No cabir it's not possible we already tried many times... She not ready to share with us.....

Abh: there is one way to get that matter from her..

Man: what it is Abhi......

Abhi: hypnotist.....

When Abhi said there is another voice..

Voice: it's risky if she get panic attack in middle.. she may go to coma....

All turn other side to see young man standing there with smile...

Cab: who are u to say this???..

Abhi: he is my friend Dr.Arjun sharma..... He is the one handling Maya case

 He is the one handling Maya case

( Introducing Arjun sharma... He is Abhimanyu friend ... psychiatrist)

Arjun be came in greats others and went near nandhu and hugs her.. which notice by Manik and glare him...(jealous Malhotra)

Arj: hey angel how are u??

Nan: I'm good buddy how are u..

Arj: well awesome but it's seemes like ur besy not even a message or call.... He started to flitter with her.. which makes all Manik more irritating..

Man: if u done with ur chanting can we talk about my sister.. he said in strength voice... He turn to his side..

Arj: well Mr. Malhotra yaaa... As I said if we with hypnotist.. if she get panic attack she will fall in coma... We have to choose other option...

Nan: but she is not ready to open her mouth about what is stressing her...

Arj: in that case... I need some one who can console her in her panick attack...

Both nandhu and Manik: I can... And look each other...

Arj: in that case ok let's try..

_____________________________________

Stay tune

Riya