Part-13

Four of them bitting bye and came out..

Man: so we're we are going baby doll?

May: it's Maya .... Maya malhotra for u ok....

Man: ohhhhhhh well ok Miss.Malhotra were we going.... 

May: 1st movie ,restaurant and evening beech walking...

Man: ok mam..... As u say

They sat in car and started they journey... Manik drives car cabir sit in passenger seat, Maya and Nandhu sat back.. they were silent non of them spoke....

Cab: why so silence...

Nan: same i about to tell.. why it's so silent .. we are going outing let's talk...

Suddenly Maya turn and glare her...

Nan: actually baby I'm feeling bore sooo please...

May: smiled and said ok....

Nan: thank u baby ... Love u saying this she kissed her cheeks....
While she kiss Maya Manik looks her through mirror which makes Nandhu blushing....

Cab: so as u given permission... So Ur Nandhu right...

Nan: yes...

Cab: I'm cabir and this Manik ...

Nan: she said formally as she don't know them( drama queen).....

They were talking random talk ... By the time they reach theatre... There Fab3 waiting for them.. by looking them Maya get irritating.

May: why they are here....

Man: to watch movie.....

May: actually we can here to watch movie and u both came as bodyguard nothing more...

Nandhu intrp and got permission from Maya.. so all 7 people were enjoying movie...interval all went out to buy something...

Nan: baby what u want to eat...

May: popcorn Nanu ..

Nan: ok baby.. stay here itself...

She nodes except Maya all went.. she standing alone... That the time someone come back to hear and said

Voice: hai Maya baby....

She recognized that voice ... She started to panic and shiver....she closed eyes and talking to herself...

May: no nooooooooooooo he is not back please god save nooo it cont be happen he cont.. please god save me ...

She Shriver badly and turn and saw that person and shocked. ... ...... Same time Manik came back to ask Maya whether she need anything else.. he saw she shivering by facing some he went to near her and see a person face

Man: youuuuuuuuuuuu......

______________________________________

Sorry guys i know I'm late on update don't worry from today u will get full updates...

Stay tune

Riya