Chapter 5

Hunters pov
I huff in annoyance as the sun floods through the open curtains and into my eyes i flip over only to see sweet peas resting face i smile as i play with a lock of his hair "that feels so good" he murmurs quietly I chuckle before leaning over and giving him a kiss savouring the moment.

"I could get used to this" sweet pea stares before flipping us over so his on top, I bite my lip seductively before leaning forward and wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss, i moan as he nibbles on my breasts "sweet pea..." i tangle my hands in his locks.

Ring ring

"Damn it" i curse under my breath as my phone interrupts, I pick it up "Hello?" Sweet pea plants kisses on my back "Hunter?" I gulp before sitting up "Juggie...uh what's wrong?" I clear my throat "come to the trailer now!" I press the end call button. Before turning to sweet pea.

"I have to go" he pouts before pulling me down again so my head is resting on his chest "I didn't think you were the type of girl to fall for someone like me" he mutters loud enough for me to hear "Your really hot when your angry" he chuckles.

"Nice to know" I stand up before bending down to pick up my clothes "sweet pea...can I borrow a shirt?" He leans over the bed "why? What happened?" I pick my shirt up by a finger and show him "you got a bit carried away last night" he chuckles before standing up and slipping on his boxers and handing me a shirt.

"Thank you" i slip on my underwear, shorts and shirt.

I pick up my bag and phone before opening his trailer door and walking home

"Jughead?" I walk in and see jughead with a serpent girl "what's happening?" I ask putting down my bag and they turn to me "I'm joining the serpents" Jughead says and I chuckle "it's about time" he looks at me suspiciously then angrily "who were you with last night? And don't tell me it was Reggie" "it wasn't Reggie" the serpent girl chuckles.

"I have to get ready for school." I walk into my bathroom and shower. I step out and look at myself in the mirror before running my fingers over the hickeys and last nights moments flash back into my head.

Flashback
He layed me gently on my bed before pulling down my pants and getting on top of me, i sit up slightly so he can take my bra off leaving my chest exposed, I shiver as the cool air runs over my breasts. "Oh princess your so beautiful" he whispers licking and nipping at my nipples.

I moan loudly before unbuckling his belt, he pulls them off and throws them across the room "sweet pea please...I need you" He smirks and pulls down my lace underwear kissing my folds and inserts his tongue in me "oh fuck" i run my fingers in his lush locks.

"baby I'm so close" i squeeze the sheets between my fists he stops and pulls down his boxers leaving me shocked at his length I pull him closer to me and flip us over so I'm on top and I grab his length in my hand pumping it leaving him a moaning mess.

I stop and position myself above it teasing him as it touches me, "don't be a fucking tease" he massages my breasts with his hands and I finally sit myself on his dick I moan loudly as I grind on him he clashes our lips together and I insert my tongue in his mouth.

"Baby I'm so close" I whine as he flips us over and pounds into me hard hitting my spot and I cum " so am I" his thrusts gets sloppier telling me his getting close, i push him away and get on my knees licking his tip he moans pulling my hair holding me in place as I suck his dick.

I feel a liquid pour in my mouth telling me to stop, i lick it one my time before we climb under the sheets a hot naked mess.
End of flashback

I bite my lip and change into my clothes.

I brush out my hair and put on some makeup before grabbing my bag and heading to school

At school

"Hey babe" my arm is pulled back by Reggie "oh It's you" he smiles "where you expecting someone else" "maybe...." I turn and start walking away "where you going babe?" I chuckle "I'm not your Babe anymore remember I'm just your side chick"

I rip my arm out of his grip and walk the other way.

"Cheryl!" I shout excited while jumping my legs still sore from the night before "Hunter!" We run to eachother and she wraps me in a hug "where were You last night, and why do you have black eye" I take a deep breath and lead her towards the couch.

"1 I got in a fight....and 2i was with a friend" she raises her eyebrows "friends huh?" Before I can react she pulls towards the bathroom "show me" i huff in annoyance and pull my shirt up "Holy shit! Is he good in bed?" I bite my lip smirking.

"Hunter Jones what a rebel....who knew?"

A/N
Ok I know it's not exactly what you want it to be but....this is what your going to get