Chapter 16

Hunters pov
My dreams... I couldn't escape them I could see a mysterious figure lurking in the shadows he ran towards me but I couldn't escape he held me down and tied my hands and feet together he told me I had to watch the people I love the most die. The first was always sweet pea he would always scream at me telling me he loves me.

The next would be Jughead, Cheryl and then my dad.

The worst part about this is...it feels real like one day I'm going to be outside and then the next my own limp dead body is scattered amongst the ones I love.

I sat on my couch with my head in my hands and a coffee in the small table in front of me I refused to sleep because every time I close my eyes the same dream replays over and over like a cassette tape...i picked up my coffee and took a long sip before putting it back down and laying on the couch I switched on the tv and clicked on netflix. I decide on Teen wolf.

Mesmerised I don't hear my phone ring as the episode finished my phone vibrates and I check it.

10 missed calls from sweets🍭
5 new messages from sweets🍭

A small but audible chuckle leaves my dry and flakey lips I click on his contact and reply to his messages

Sweets🍭: Baby you up?
Sweets🍭: Fuck sorry if I did wake you up?
Sweets🍭: im having second thoughts about you joining the serpents
Sweets🍭: please don't be mad
Sweets🍭: I don't wanna have to hurt you
Me: baby I'll be fine and don't worry I've been awake all night
Sweets🍭: what's wrong bby!
Me: I keep having nightmares
Sweets🍭: what about? I don't mind if you don't want to tell me
Me: just really horrible things?
Sweets🍭: wanna come over and cuddle?
Me: yes please I just watched teen wolf and guess what!!! Brett died😭
Sweets🍭: On my way!

I stood by the front door and listened for the sound of my boyfriends Harley, after 5 minutes I finally heard it and I sprung out the front door and into his arms he wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck and my head buried in the crook of his neck, I pulled away and planted my lips on his he pulled away and sat on the bike and waited for me to join him.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I yawned quietly and got off his bike careful not to fall on my face but of course being me I tripped and fell hitting the ground the wind being knocked out of me I layed on the ground in pain but let out a few laughs anyway "babe" I heard sweet pea trying not to laugh as he held on his motorbike for support wheezing here and there.

"Can you just help me please?" I asked in pain he put his arms underneath my fragile body and scooped me up "look at me saving the day...how about that?" I slap his chest playfully and giggle putting my head into his neck crook "don't get used to it."

A/N
Here is a quick fill in chapter another one should be soon!