WHO?

Flashback: It was a normal day for Shope until she found a love letter... she wants to know who it was.

Shope POV

The boys looked so confused and I was so relived that it wasn't one of them. Even though Tyler loves Amy, Roach like older women and finally Kevin he... he... he is such a dork.  He wouldn't like me even though he defends me. Lets see 

 Shope: Kevin...he is someone who will tease, make fun of you, and judge other people he doesn't like, plus he is super annoying. But the positive thing is, he will defends everyone, funny, he is very sweet and very romantic even tho girls rejects him, and is cute when he gets mad.

Shope: Tyler...he loves Amy, he too bossy, he brags to much and makes fun at everyone... but he is smart, clumsy and hahaha he is blondie.

Shope: And Roach... Nahh he really like older women so... I'll take him off my list

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, she is listing a lot of boys of school

Shope: Well, a lot of boys isn't the one who wrote the letter...Ughhh WHO is it?

I saw a little shadow running away where I was going

Kevin POV

I saw Shope getting stressed out to know who was the one who wrote that letter. How do I know? ha funny question, I'm Kevin. I know everything! But, I need to act like, I don't know what she is talking about.

Tyler: Hey guys 

Tyler and Kevin high-five

Roach: You got to tell her if you don't someone will and you know who

I looked at Tyler and I knew it was Tyler. I was really sure it couldn't be me I... I don't think that I would like Shope even though, when we were little she turn ugly to beautiful, even though she doesn't show it.  I just know that people won't like me I am ugly but I believe I am handsome in my own way and I might find the perfect girl. And Tyler is very smart.

Tyler POV

I looked at Kevin and I knew he was talking to him because of course Kevin is very smart kinda... well not at all but he defend people when they are in trouble. And mostly he is very romantic even though he tease people also girls rejects him... Ha that is very...very sad.

Roach POV

I know one of those know what I am talking about. One of them will be mad at one another but they don't want to break their friendship. I mean they know who I am talking about they tell me everything... and when I mean everything it means everything. Kevin is someone who blushes but Tyler also blushes even when I talk about Amy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shope POV

I saw my friends in the hallway and waved. They looked at me then ignored me like I was a ghost or something. I felt weird,confused and... and feel loved by someone. But I couldn't stop thinking if it was Tyler or Kevin, or other boys but I didn't mind. I saw Amy walking towards me

Amy: Hey, Shope or Jen for short. Um... do you like Tyler? or Kevin.

Shope: No, I like none of them.

Amy: Oh, just making sure cuz everyone is telling rumors that you and kevin did a piggy back ride when you guys were walking to your house. And you and Tyler were flirting. Is that true?

Shope: Um... how do you know that. I mean... it did happen... The kevin part, Lets just make it clear. But the rumor anbout Tyler and I? No.

Amy: yea. but to be honest you and Kevin are cute together. Even though, he is a bad boy...Kinda and you are a good and smart girl. Hey, I should do you a make over. Should I go to your house to change ur style?

Shope: Um... sure 

Amy: Great

Amy left and waved at Shope .

Shope: Hmmm, who is it that like me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ship 

------