Is it Hot in Here...?

It's undeniable that we've both been enjoying our stay together.

However, it's also undeniable that some kind of pressure has been looming on us.

Something... more.

Something... physical.

The "home run."

Sexual tension.

Of all body types to be attracted to, Natsuki's is surprisingly well-rounded. Ever since she started eating right again, and we've been making sure of that for the months she's been here, her curves have become more lively. Her chest went from a nonexistent A-cup to a fairly prominent B-cup. Her skin went from frail and vulnerable to supple and well-rounded. Everything about her figure was amplified, even if only a little bit.

I can notice Natsuki getting bothered in these same ways as well. Glances downward and "sneaky" checks around my room are prominent examples of this. Sometimes, I'll see her walking out of her room with relatively sloppy hair and an extremely intense blush, and every time, she'd go straight to the bathroom. Could she be masturbating...?

Needless to say, we're both dying for some action. So long as it's with her, I'm down for it.

————————————————————————

We were at the dinner table, like any other night. We were finishing up a leisurely conversation,

"...so yeah, Yuri and I still keep in touch!" Natsuki concludes.

"Yeah, that's pretty nice. Speaking of Yuri, you know I still remember my second day in the Literature Club, right?"

"Huh?"

"The... *ahem*... accusation you made about Yuri's breasts?"

"Ugh, of course you'd remember that, you perv! I was only fussy because I was still malnourished! It's not fair if my body can't fully develop its curves, you know?"

"Yes, but we started dating before your body filled out, right?"

"Well... yeah..." Natsuki blushes at the overdue compliment.

"Personally, I don't mind your body at all. I think you're absolutely gorgeous, just the way you are."

"Aww.. you didn't need to say that..." Natsuki's blush only becomes deeper.

Is now my chance? I'm already on the subject of her body, so do I try to make a sexual advance? Screw it. "I love your full curves, too, Natsuki."

"W-what?"

"Oh, don't play dumb! You know you like it too! Your fleshed out curves! Your non-skin-and-bones body! Most notably, those A's turning into a lovely pair of B's."

"Wait, I never told you that! How'd you know?"

"I can tell."

She pauses. Normally, this is the time where she'd call me a pervert or something. But she doesn't.

She shyly speaks up, almost whispering, "I'm... glad you like them."

We have both finished our meals at this point, so I walk over to where Natsuki's sitting. She looks up at me, as though expecting something. Hence, I deliver. I gently move one hand, and place it on her right breast.

"Ahn~!" Natsuki gasps, but doesn't push me away. "Ooo.."

"Soooo... what do you want to do, Natsuki?"

I pinch where I think her nipple is from under her shirt, to which I seem to get lucky, as a corresponding gasp emits from Natsuki's lips.

She takes a moment to calm down, and then looks me in the eyes, and says, "Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes, honey. I'll give you a nice little 'lesson' when you get there~"