Months in the Making

I patiently wait the 5 minutes Natsuki requested to have. While waiting, I can't help but wonder what she might be doing up there. I might not have seen a dirtier possession of hers in her bags when she moved in, and the thought of what that dirty possession might be already has my crotch itching for attention.

Natsuki somehow manages to yell in a seductive tone, "I'm ready for you, Anon~!" from upstairs.

Of course, I head upstairs and open her bedroom door. What I see when I open the door is something I never would've expected to see on a girl so innocent-looking as Natsuki.

She is laying on her bed in a stereotypical sexy pose, wearing a tight-fitting set of black lingerie that shows off every ample curve possible. Her B-Cups are hidden behind a bra-piece with floral designs on it, while her vag is left in the open, with the nearest threads being on the outsides of the thighs. Other than that, there are strands around her hips, sides, and lower legs. All in all, it's a beautiful sight.

I'm nearly speechless. "O-oh my... Natsuki..."

"Ehehe... Knew you'd like it. I know I don't have much, but I'll show off what I have for you, Anon~" After saying this, Natsuki gestures me to come closer. "Come on, now. My pussy's not going to fuck itself, you know..."

Hearing such explicit language coming from this girl's mouth... again, it's so surprising. Nonetheless, it's undeniable that I'm rock hard at this point, so I start to walk towards the bed.

When I get there, Natsuki gives me a mildly concerned grin. "Ehehe... Look, dirty talk aside for a second, I think I need to address something before you try to ravish me."

I nod as a means of telling her to go on, as I know that she knows her own body better than I do.

"You see... my pussy's kinda small, in proportion to the rest of my body. More likely than not, I'll need a massive dose of warming up before you can go in, and even then it might still hurt some." Natsuki looks up at me with genuine concern in her eyes, "I know we've been waiting to do this for the longest time, but please, please promise me that if I start asking you to stop, start asking you to pull out, you'll do so. I know what I can take, trust me. Just stop if I tell you to, okay?"

I return a friendly gesture to Natsuki's eyes, which look to be almost tearing up. "Of course, Natsuki. Like you said, we've been waiting on this for a while, but I would never hurt you for such a petty reason."

Natsuki immediately hugs me very tight after hearing that. "Thank you."

I return the hug, silently. Even right before the "action" is about to start, we are still sharing our genuine love that has carried on for a year and a half now. And that's what I love about our relationship.

Natsuki slowly releases me, and her smile turns back into that horny smirk she had on before. "So, big boy... let's see how much warming up we'll be doing..." She lowers herself to my pants, and undoes them with finesse. She pulls them off, of course, leaving me in just my underwear. Found there, of course, is a bulge.

Wordlessly, Natsuki removes my underwear, openly revealing my dick. "W-wow..." she gasps. "Th-that's gonna take some time to get used to, for sure.."

I seize the opportunity to start on my dirty talk in a non-abrupt way, "Well, missy, get up here and we can get started."

She happily obliges, and hops onto the bed once more. I crawl over to where she is, and get very close. She silently looks at me, a prominent blush on her cheeks. I slowly move my right hand towards her crotch, while bringing my mouth to her ear.

"So..." I insert one finger into her vag. "Don't think your masturbating has gone unchecked, honey..."

She yips at the penetration, and I feel her body start to warm up. "W-w-what?"