Prologue

Winter ran as fast as he could, running to an unknown direction hearing barks from the hunting dogs. Blood coating his white gown from the ten whips he endured. God is his witness, he's a sin to the holy spirit. He sinned denying pleasures to Brother Joseph, the cuts on his back is proof of God's punishment.

He needed to find a road or someone to help him escape. After witnessing the death of his biological brother, Winter finally discovers the true horror of God's Temple. What has become of his faith? God punishing him for his sins, revealing the true revelation of his unfaithful heart. Born and raised in God's Temple, Winter hadn't known the horror he and his brother endured.

God is justice. God is our saviour. Doing the works of God to save our souls from humanity. Only serving our brothers will please God, impregnating women with their seed to extend their love and future generation of God's Temple. How far has he fallen from faith?

Winter needed to pray, to repent his unfaithful heart and spirit. He's with Lucifer, Pastor Lincoln spoke the words of God. Its God's justice and judgement speaking through Pastor Lincoln. The holy oil from the promise land will do nothing to save his soul. God has abandoned him, killing his brother as punishment.

"Find him!" yelled Brother West. Winter continues running ignoring his injured body, he won't be able to travel far.