Harry Styles: Smile 4 Me(:

Hii Guyyss!(: This is my first story EVER & I'm really excitedd for you guyss to read it!!! I hope you likee it & please don't hesitate to comment or inbox me feedback! Okk , Thanks(: xoxo

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was a Monday. I slowly pressed open my red shot eyes to the sound of my alarm and looked at the clock. It was 7:30 AM. Too early. I let out a loud moan as I struggled for a good 3 minutes trying to find the oval button that shut off One Direction's new hit song, "What Makes You Beautiful".

I wasn't crazy about the group, but if I had to say which one I liked the most it would be Harry Styles, even though there was a one in a million chance of meeting him. When I finally pressed the right one, I layed my head back on my pillow and tried to go back to sleep, but it was no use.

Then I remembered, today was the day of the Carnival and I had to go help out and set up early because my parents thought it would be "good for me" to get involved with the community at least twice every summer. Honestly, I just think it's basically their way of saying, "get your lazy butt up and out of the house". 

I mean, what's wrong with sitting at home all summer and hanging with friends? Besides, Los Angeles is the type city where nothing exciting EVER happens. I flipped over and threw the silky covers on the ground as I shuffled to the bathroom.

After my shower, I changed into a pink tank top and white shorts. Then, I scrunched my long, soft, curly black hair and put on a headband. I grabbed my white flip flops and gulped down a bowl of frosted flakes.

It was 8:45 AM and I didn't have to be there until 10:00 so I decided to spend the remaining time wisely and ride over to my best friend, Nikki's house.

Just as I was about to walk out the door my mom shouted from upstairs, "Crystal, remember to go visit the new neighbors on your way to the Carnival. There are cupcakes on the table that I made to give to the family!"

"Ok mom!" I yelled back.

"Guess I'm not going to Nikki's house." I mumbled under my breath.

As I walked over to meet the new family, I wondered what the neighbors would be like. Would they be nice, old, mean, young?

"I guess I'll just have to wait and see." I whispered to myself as I pulled a strand of curly hair away from my hazel eyes.

I walked past what seemed to be a moving truck, but had the faces of One Direction on the front.

"Guess One Direction's big where they come from." I said to myself quietly.

I squinted, straining to see through the hot gleaming sun, up at the house and my eyes almost popped out of my head at the sight of the house. It was the largest house I had ever seen!

 The smooth, grey curved stone steps led up to a beautifully made porch and as I got closer I could see a huge gate with the intial of an S on it.

Thank goodness the gate was open. When I got to the door, I balanced the cupcakes in one hand and rang the doorbell with the other.

When I saw who answered, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe who was standing before my very eyes at the beautifully crafted door. His bright green eyes shimmered in the sun and his curly, glossy brown hair could only be one person's. I was staring into the eyes of HARRY STYLES!

"Hello!" Harry said with a smile that could stop a whole crowd a thousand miles away.

"H-Hi, I'm your neighbor, Crystal." I replied with a shy smile as I held out my hand.

"Harry Styles." He answered and shook it with a firm grip. "Would you like to come in?" He beamed in his EXTREMELY attractive British accent!

"S-sure, if you don't m-mind." I stuttered in disbelief. Really? Why was I acting so stupid in front of such a confident and handsome guy?

I handed him the tray of cupcakes and he offered for me to sit down. His house was even more beautiful on the inside. The shiny marble floor and the beautiful artwork. It was so BIG and everything was just soooo... Perfect! He took a seat next to me on the velvet, plush couch and asked me about myself.

Before I spoke, I took a deep breath and told him that I was 16 years old and lived in the house next to him (of course). I also invited him to the Carnival and he said that he would love to come. I couldn't help, but beam with joy.

He asked me why I kept blushing and I told him that I was nervous because he was... HARRY STYLES! He gently took my hands in his and looked me straight in the eye.

"A beautiful girl such as yourself shouldn't be nervous." I blushed so hard that I had to turn away.

HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL! I almost fainted, but then remembered... THE CARNIVAL!

"What time is it?" I asked him as politely as I could.

"Umm... 11:30, why?" he replied worried. "Ohh, NO! I gotta go. I'm sorry." I barely choked out.

"I'll come too!" He claimed rushing after me. Before I could say no, he had already slammed the door shut behind him and ran hurriedly after me.

Then, he slipped his hand in between mine as we sprinted to the Carnival. It wasn't a very romantic stroll (more like a sprint) ,plus I just met the guy, but it was good enough for me because I was with Harry Styles!