Chaapterr 9: The Promise...

Now that things have cooled down between Crystal and Nikki, Nikki tries to help Harry get Crystal back. Harry has a big surprise in store for Crystal, but will she accept it? Sorry if it's short, wrote it on the ipod.  Enjoy, xoxo Please Read and Don't Hesitate to Give Feedback! Lovee Youu Guys<3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

A ring? Some sort of diamond ring with an engraving in it. It looked like it said "Crystal", but that's all I could make out. Now, I felt bad for not giving him a chance to explain himself.  It was all to overwhelming so I started to the door.

"Crystal wait!" Harry cried out. "I'm not letting you leave until you hear me out." "Nikki and Niall do you mind waiting in the car while Chris and I straighten things out?" They didn't reply. Instead they sneakishly walked outside and started to play in the grass like idiots.

I started after them but, Harry blocked the door and started to bow down on one knee. "Harry, Don-" I stuttered.

"No ones listened to my side of the story yet." Harry started to tell me the story through music.

"Crystal, I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you. I love you more than life itself and I need you to know the truth. It was all what my manager had planned.I had to act out a scene for a new movie that a director had offered me. It was truly an honor so I took the job. I was going to tell you, but they said nobody could know about it yet..."

He also told me about the movie and what it was about.

Then he said, "I would never have taken the job if it meant losing you." He smirked a bit.  

After all that he started to sing "One Thing" as he opened the box that held the beautiful ring.

What was it with this kid and singing? What if he's proposing to me? I'm only 16! What should I do? "Crystal, will you be my one and only girl..." He held up the ring. It was a promise ring.

"Harry, things are moving way to fast and you just met me an-" My sentence was cut off by his lips.  

Oddly, I kinda liked it and even though I was still filled with rage and even after all the heartbreaks and tears, my heart was telling me to say "yes", but not to the kid that I'm seeing now; but to the boy that I met next door.

Taking a deep breath, I brushed my bangs from my eyes and smirked. "Harry?" I managed to get out a word. "Yes, Crystal?" He replied beaming. I signed, "Yes, Harry. I promise."