ELEVEN

· 。゚☆: *.
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━━
hello darkness my old friend

☽ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆ ✰CHAPTER ELEVEN ━━ hello darkness my old friend

═════ ∘◦ 👻🔦🧸.༄ ◦∘ ═════

ZERO FELT UNCERTAINTY COURSE THROUGH HIS body as he was instructed by Joyce to sit on a chair and not to move. His gaze was focused on the floor, but he could feel her eyes on him every so often, like she was scared he would just snap and attack them all.

Zero felt also sadness, knowing that he was viewed as a monster, and even if he didn't remember his past, it didn't mean he lost completely who he was. Especially when he found the almost bald girl in a closet once upon a time.

The boy talking to that girl wasn't zero, it was someone else, locked away in a cage, his ribcage. That unknown, yet familair person deep down escaped every so often but the doctors in the lab didn't tolerate such nonesense and were quick to put it back where it belonged according to them.

In a dark corner where it would never escape.

But that little person inside him was quite determined and now more than ever did it try to break free from his mind, but Zero wouldn't let that happen, because he too, like the doctors drilled into his mind, became afraid of it.

From the corner of his eye, Zero could see Joyce study the drawings spread over the wall in confusion and the boy went to stand up but held himself back, not sure what Joyce would do if he disobeyed her.

But it seemed like Joyce noticed the movement as she turned to face him. The blonde held his breath, anxiously awaiting whatever was coming.

"Are your tired?" The brunette finally asked after a second. "You can go to bed if you want."

"You said sit. Don't move." The boy spoke softlt, eyes averting towards the room where Will and the boy named Mike went into. "He not save."

Joyce approached the boy carefully and she crouched down in front of the blonde. "Hey, look at me." When he didn't move at first, Joyce gentle took a hold of the boy's trembling hand.

His head snapped towards her, his own doe brown eyes stares right into hers. "Will is safe. You had a tiring day Mi-" Joyce quickly caught herself. "Zero. You had a tiring day Zero. You should get some sleep, honey."

Slowly, the blonde nodded before standing up and turning back towards the room he had woken up in. Dragging his feet over the hardwood floor, Zero glanced at the mother of Will with uncertainty. But the woman only gave him an encouraging nod.