The Dance

(Hope you enjoy this one, IT GETS GOOD, No spoilers though)

Mitsuki and I walked through the doors of the school, there was a table in the lobby where people collected our tickets. 

"Go down that hallway, it's the first door on your right," The girl said pointing to the left. 

"Thank you," I said smiling. Mitsuki followed me close behind. he seemed to be preoccupied with something, he kept staring off into the distance, like something was catching his eye.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. 

"No, I think Something's wrong," Mitsuki said, he grabbed my arm and leaned against me. 

"Mitsuki what's wrong?" I said, he put his arm around my shoulder and used it to keep himself from falling over, suddenly he went back to normal and said, 

"We didn't look like a believable couple, sorry to deceive you like that". Mitsuki smiled and pulled me closer with the arm that was around my shoulder. 

"Let's go, Boruto-kun," He said as he walked us into the dance. the doors opened louder than Mitsuki was expecting, and everyone turned to look at us. I started to blush a deep red and I buried my face into Mitsuki's shoulder to try and hide it. 

"Boruto-kun it's okay, they don't even care about us, they just got startled by the door," Mitsuki said grabbing me by the shoulders and pulling me out into the dance floor. 

"Let's dance Boruto," He said moving his arms to my waist, I put my arms around his shoulders and we swayed with the music. 

"You're so tense Boruto-kun, try and relax," Mitsuki said smiling at me. 

"I can't help it, I feel so embarrassed," I said, I held onto Mitsuki tighter, he pulled me in closer and whispered in my ear,

"I can't help but feel like that either, I'm trying to put on a brave face for you, because you're important to me". 

"Remember when I pretended to fall, it wasn't fake, I got so nervous my legs stopped working, I calmed myself down and came in here because I promised you that I would go to this with you," Mitsuki continued. 

"Well, I guess we have no choice then," I said smiling. I spun Mitsuki out and then brought him back in with his back to me, the scent of his hair entered my nostrils, it was intoxicating. 

"What shampoo do you use? I love it," I said dropping my guard for a minute. 

"I use the same one you do, remember? we live in the same place?" Mitsuki said giggling. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I said giggling. 

"Jeez, get a room you two," Sumire said under her breath as she walked by. 

"Ugh, do we really look that much like a couple? I mean we haven't even kissed, people get offended so easily when it's two guys in the couple," I said slightly pissed off. 

"I suppose you're right," Mitsuki said, he let go of my hand and turned around to me. 

"I don't care what they think, all that matters is what we know, that we're good friends enjoying the music and dancing together," Mitsuki said smiling and holding his hand out for me to take. Something inside of me sank when he said good friends, I felt like I was going to cry. 

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick," I said smiling at him. I walked out of the room, and tears started to form in my eyes. I quickly ducked into Shino sensei's room and bawled my eyes out. I didn't know why I was so sad, it was just the way that Mitsuki had said good friends, it had crushed me. I kept on crying, when there was a knock on the door.