Chapter 15

Just a few more chapters until the end

---------

~*Louis's POV*~

I followed the principal going towards his office when suddenly I was shoved into the wall. I saw the green eyes I love most staring into mine.

"Damn Lou, that was so hot." Harry whispered in my ear causing shivers to run through my body,

"R-really?" I stuttered out.

"I should've realized how much I liked you earlier."

I nodded agreeing that he should've.

"All I want to do is kiss you." Harry said.

"What's stopping you?"

Harry's lips slammed against mine and I kissed him back. Our eyes closed and my hands went up to his hair. I pulled a bit on his brown curls. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him. Our tongues battled for dominance and the kiss deepened.

"Mm Harry."

"Mr. Tomlinson."

That wasn't Harry's voice. My eyes snapped open and there stood my very angry principal.

"Yes sir?" I stuttered out.

"Are you going to keep spacing off or join me in my office?" He was angry, I could tell from his voice.

I walked into the office. That wasn't real. Harry and I didn't just make out. Damn it.

"Mr. Tomlinson, your behavior at lunch was completely inappropriate. I know you recently got out of rehab from drug usage but that's no excuse. You're suspended for a week from inappropriate behavior and drug usage on campus."

So the rehab was how I managed to get out of school for two weeks. Good cover, but he thought I used drugs to perform my strip tease at lunch? I decided to just go with it.

"I'm sorry sir, when I come back I'll be clean from drugs."

"So it shall be then." I got up and left heading back to lunch, my clothes were going to stay on this time. I walked over to my table and grinned.

"What'd you think?" I asked. I looked around and noticed Harry wasn't there. My heart sunk a bit but I kept the grin on my face.

"I think you're an idiot." Liam said, his voice completely monotone.

"Yeah. The bet was to show up to school naked, I put my own twist on it."

"Louis, this won't win Harry. He ran off as soon as it was over." Zayn stated. Ouch, that hurt, but then again it was the truth. I sighed.

"It was worth a shot." I muttered.

"A very bold one." Eleanor added in. I looked at her stomach and sighed, she was showing a bit. El planned to stay in school for as long as possible even with the child.

"My life is so fucked up." I said to no one.

They all agreed with me.

"What punishment did the principal give you?"

"Suspension for a week."

"That's it?"

I shrugged. "He thought I was on drugs."

"If I was the principal you would've been expelled completely. Especially if I thought you were on drugs." Liam added.

"Whatever. Do you have any idea where Harry is?" I asked. I heard everyone sigh because they all knew I was going to get him, or I thought I was.