Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Where the fuck have you been?" He said causing me too jump.

"Out." I said simply.

"Don't be smart, out with who?"

"A friend Jeremy, I was out with a friend."

"I'm the only friend you got. I told you don't come in this no later than nine!"

"You don't own me Jeremy, you are just my roommate, nothing more nothing less, you are not in charge." I said walking away from him.

"Don't walk away from me I'm talkin' to you!" He yelled grabbing my arm.

"Jeremy let go, you're hurting me."

"I don't give a fuck." He said pulling me back and slamming me against the wall.

"Jeremy get off!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

He pushed me into his bedroom and onto his bed. "What are you doin' Jeremy, stop!?" I yelled trying to move out of his grip.

"I said shut up!" He yelled in my face then back handed me, then tried to pull my clothes off. I tried to fight him off but it seemed like he would only get stronger.

Jeremy and I have got into heated argument before, he would grab me up and yoke me up, but he never went as far as hitting me. I was scared and didn't know what to do anymore so I just laid there and cried silently from the pain. I wish Trent was here so he could hold me in his arms and make me feel safe, and tell me that everything is going to be alright.

After a few more thrusts, he relieved himself inside of me. He pulled out of me and pulled up his boxer and pants then left the room like he didn't just rape me.

I sat on the bed with my knees to my chest and cried silently. I sat there thinking about my mom and how my life would be if she never started using drugs. I blame her for everything I have endured since I left that house.

I cried on and off for about an hour. I got off the bed slowly  and picked up my clothes and put them back on. I opened the bedroom door and looked into the living room. Jeremy was knocked out on the couch with one hand in his pants and the other limbs going in other directions.

I walked to my room quietly not trying to wake him up. I put everything I had into a black duffle bag, since I didn't have much it all fit in the bag. I walked out of my room quietly, I tiptoed through the living room to the front door. I unlocked the top lock, making a loud clicking sound, it caused Jeremy to stir a little bit on the couch, then I unlocked the bottom lock slowly to avoid any clicking sound. I opened the door and walked out closing the door behind me. I walked out of the apartment building and continued down the street.

I walked into a park, and I could see these group of people in the distance. There was no way around them so I just decided to walk on the other side farther away from them. But I guess it wasn't far enough because one of them called out to me. 'I should have walked on the other side of the street.' I thought.

 I walked faster not looking in their direction. "Yo! I'm talkin' to you." One person called out again, this time jogging up to me with two other people behind him.

"Is that you Urkel?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I stopped and turned around. "Tasha?"

"The one and only." She said cockily.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing from you that's for sure, but I would love if you could stop talking to Trent."