The family business

"Dean I've got a case for you and Cas, something about a poltergeist" Sam said.

"Where are you going" Dean asked.

"To um... Visit Jess' grave" Sam muttered. Dean just nodded as he grabbed the folded from Sam's hands. Dean walked back into his room to find Cas on the couch waiting for him. Cas and Dean shared a to because moose wanted his personal space.

"Hey we got a case just some angry ghost though" Dean said. Cas muttered a reply as the two packed their bags and threw them in the impala. Dean and Cas went around the front of the car to go to their spots. Cas bumped into Dean accidentally and they stared into each others eyes. Cas leaned forward and pressed his lips to Deans. Dean leaned into the kiss to deepen it. Deans eyes grew as he realized what was happening. Dean softly pushed on Cas' chest and pulled back.

"I'm not gay" Dean said more to himself then to Cas. The two clamored into the vehicle.

"Dean I think I love you" Cas mumbled as hey began to drive. Dean thought for a moment before he replied.

"Cas all I know is I'm not gay" Dean replied. The two sat in silence until they reached the town of Pason. The two wandered around until they found a motel. They swaggered into to lobby and asked for a room.

"The only room we have open is a single king size bed but I assume that's OK?" She said.

"Yah sure whatever but we aren't gay" Dean muttered annoyed before grabbing the key and going to their room.

"Alright you take the right side I'll take the left" Dean muttered and threw himself down on the bed. Cas layer down on the other side and stared up at the ceiling while dean slept. Cas rolled over and watched as Dean slept. Deans breathing hitched and Cas got curious, leaning closer. Cas heard Dean mutter something but could quite make out what he was saying. Cas finally understood and blushed to learn that Dean was saying his name. Dean eyes shot open as he shouted something about 'not being able to handle you leaving'. Cas quickly rolled over before Dean could see him. Dean glanced around the room as he began to calm down from his dream, where Cas had been taken my metadouche and he couldn't save him in time. Dean glanced over to see Cas laying on his back trying to keep his eyes closed.

"I know your awake" Dean muttered.

"Angels don't sleep" Cas replied. Dean laid his head on Castiel's bare chest.

"This doesn't mean anything" he said, yawning. Dean woke up in the morning and looked up to see Cas staring down at him.

"Good morning" Dean said. Cas just muttered a reply. Dean continued to stare up at the angels blue eyes until he could contain himself. The two leaned forward and pressed their lips together. Dean climbed on Cas and straddled him, one leg on each side.

"Let's go find that angry ghost" Cas said breaking the kiss. Dean groaned and got up. The two went to the so called abandoned house and wandered inside. Dean looked over to see Cas staring at him.

"Cas the last person that looked at me like that got laid" Dean said. Dean leaned forward and presses his lips to the angels.

"Dean" Cas muttered between kisses "I don't think this is ghost hunting".

"Yah your right we should stop" Dean said pulling away. The two muttered an okay and continued to walk.

"See anything" Dean asked.

"No" Castiel muttered.

"OK enough hunting" Dean said before jumping forward and slamming Cas against the wall, pressing his lips to the other mans.

"Dean your not gay" Cas muttered to Dean.

"I'll be anything for you I love you my little angel" Dean said before placing his lips on the angels once again. "Welcome to the family".