Ch. 2

*Kyara's POV*

I was in shock that Isaac kissed me! Like what the crap! What is going to happen if they adopt me! Me and Isaac would be siblings right? Or like just friends who are going to live with them for the rest of our lives! Why did he kiss me anyways? Like it was a good kiss but why me? Why did he kiss me? I'm a freaking Time Lord and I have never kissed a guy before and Isaac just gave me my first.

"Why are you biting your lower lip?" Isaac asked. "What?" I asked. "Your biting your lower lip!" he said. "So?" I said. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. "Nothing!" I lied. "Well usually girl's bite their lower lip when they are thinking about something!" he laughed. "Well those are just hum.....I mean uhh only some girls do that!" Nice save Kyara! Time Ladies actually bite their lower lip when they are confused, scared, or excited. "Wait what where you about to say?" he asked. Oh god I'm a freaking idiot! "Nothing!" I said.

"Kyara what where you about to say?" he asked. "Nothing!" I replied. "I know how to get it out of you!" he said and came closer and I knew exactly what he is going to do and I can't stop him unless I told him. But I can't! I would of let my sister's down! But I might pass out if Isaac kisses me again! I need Jenny! But then Isaac finally kissed me again and my heart was racing. I felt scared, I felt like screaming! I kissed him back but still in shock! Someone knocked on the door making Isaac and I pull away. "Come in!" I said. Jordan entered the room, Thank God he came! "We have to decide!" Jordan said. "Okay one sec!" Isaac replied. Jordan nodded and left. "No not again!" was all I thought as Isaac came closer. But he didn't kiss me this time! He whispered in my ear. I was so happy when he said that.

He peaked me and then left the room. Grace and Roxy came in and I told them everything. But not what Isaac whispered to me. I cant believe he said that to me! Those three words a girl love's to hear and Isaac just said that to me! Those three words are going threw my whole mind. The words I love you just making my heart melt! This has been a good day!