Chapter 5

I woke up to hear my phone buzzing a lot. Guess who?
Ethan:Hey
Ethan:Maya
Ethan:Morning
Ethan:Answer me
Ethan:Are you dead?
Me:Hey
Ethan:So what time do you wanna go to the mall?
Me:Maybe at 12:00
Ethan:K it's 11:00 rn

    I freak out because that means I only have an hour to get ready. I want to look nice. So I get ready. Scrambling around at 11:00 in the morning is not a good idea. But somehow I look fine.

(Up above is what Maya is wearing)

    I think I look good so I slightly curl my hair on the ends. Then I check my phone because E has texted me.
Ethan:Hey u ready?
Me:Yep!
Ethan:Ok m on me way
Me:K

      Tatum is just waking up. She sees me and says "Where you goin?" I smile and say "On a date with Ethan." She squeals and smiles "I'm so happy for you!"

       I hear a knock on the door and answer it. Ethan has this bouquet of flowers. They are some raggedy picked Lilacs. I'm guessing he found them. But purple is my favorite color. And I appreciate him so much.

      I smile and take them. Ethan smiles and says "You look great!" I smile and say "Thank you! You do too." He is wearing a black beanie and one of his merch sweatshirts. He is also wearing jeans.

    I put the flowers in a cup of water and set them on the table. I grabbed Ethan's hand and we walked out the door. I got into the passenger side of his car. We started to the mall.

     E turned up the radio and "In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes came on. I started softly singing along. I didn't realize Ethan listening to me instead of the music.

      I blushed and stopped singing. Ethan smiled and says "You sing really good!" I look up and say "Nah but thanks!"

     Ethan turns the music up again. But then he asks me "Why did you move to L.A?" I smile and say "I want to be an actor." He nods and says "We moved here because we were.....bullied."

I gasp and say "Ethan Grant Dolan who in the world would bully you?" He smiles slightly and says "I guess I'm just an easy target." He stops the car.

We get out and I hug him. We start towards the mall. We enter and look around. I see the pretzel store and it reminds me of a friend. She was eating cinnamon sugar pretzels. Then she got cinnamon sugar all over her face.

Ethan walks towards the store and gets something. He has a cup of tiny cinnamon sugar pretzels. We find a bench to sit on and sit down. I eat a pretzel and I look over. Half the cup is already gone. E looks me in the eyes and offers me the rest. I eat them and then we get up.

We look around and then I see the best store ever. THE DISNEY STORE. I run inside pulling E behind me. I look around and see the cutest little plush. It is a Mufasa plush. I pet its head fur and E looks at me weird.

He grabs it from me and runs up to the register. He pays for it and runs back to me. I give him a death glare but I say "Thank you SOOO much!" We laugh and walk out of the store. The mall is an outdoor mall so we can see the sky.

The sun is almost down. I can't believe I spent an entire day with Ethan. We find a bench between two pots of palm trees. Ethan leans in and kisses me. By now I have gotten used to it so I don't freak out.

A person is playing an acoustic guitar. Ethan and I pull apart and get up. We start dancing together and the guy plays louder.
*************************************

Ethan and I walk back to his car with the Mufasa plush in my hands. Soon we arrive at the car. We get in and drive back to my house. I get out and say "Bye." E says "Bye." Then I walk in my apartment. I love L.A.