Plans?

~Kalipso's POV~

        I covered my ears as the yelling got louder. The fighting had gotten worse in the past month. I could pretend that I didn't care what they said but it didn't stop it from hurting. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't my fault they werte fighting. I heard my older sister walk into the room where my parents were fighting.

        "Why are you doing this? We are a family!" I heard her scream at them.

        "That child is not part of this family, she is an abomination!" My mother yelled back.

        "She is six years old. How could she be an abomination? She needs you guys to take care of her." My sister shouldn't be doing this for me, she was only fourteen. Mommy and Daddy wouldn't be happy with her.

        "I six year old shouldn't claim that Lucifer is her best friend. She talks to him at all hours of the day." Daddy sounded mad. I heard sissy start crying and her door slammed shut. THeir yelling stopped but I heard snippits of their conversation. From what I could tell they were planning on going away...without me. I sank to the floor and started to cry. i don't see why mommy and daddy hate me so much. Sissy and Luci-bear say nothing is wrong with me but my parents don't agree. I crawled to the closet and just cried.

~Lucifer's POV~

        I appear in Kalipso's room expecting to see my bright eyed angel only to find her nowhere to be found. I looked under her bed and in every corner but she wasn't there.

        "Kali? Where are you?" I called out to the dark room. There was no answer and I was about to go check the rest of the house when I heard a noise from the closet. I walked over and opened the closet door. There, curled up on the floor, was Kalipso. I quickly went into the dark, cramped closet and picked her up. Her white hair was a tangled mess, her normally bright blue eyes were darkened by tears and sobs escaped her tiny lips.

        "Kalipso what happened?" I asked her. I used my fingers to work the tangles out of her hair. It pained me to see her like this, she should be smiling and laughing not reduced to tears.

        "T-They called me an abomination." She said between the sobs. She struggled with the word abomination but I understood what she said. This mahorly pissed me off, Kalipso was not an abomination. People like her parents are the reason why I want to kill these cockroaches.

        "You are not an abomination. You are a sweet, precious angel. A gift to the world." I whispered to her. She looked up at me and I wiped the tears from her eyes.

        "Mommy and Daddy are leaving me Luci-bear. I'm going to be alone. Luci, i'm scared." She confessed, crying once more. I was starting to get extremelly angered. Why would anyone hate Kalipso? She is a sweet child and never caused drama or hurt anyone. She curled up next to me and started to shiver. I noticed that the temperature had dropped at least ten degrees since I first showed up in the room. I wrapped my arms around her fragile body and pulled her to my chest.

        "Kalipso, you will never be alone. I will always be here for you, whenever you need me. I will always come when you call. You will never have to go through any pain on your own. I swear on what is left on my grace." I promised her as her heartbeat slowed and her eyelids fluttered shut. Her thin arms wrapped around my arms and a smile settled on her face. I held her close to me and I sighed. I know that eventually I will have to leave her side but for now I don't need to worry. I got up from the closet floor and set her down on the bed. She looked so innocent lying there asleep. I didn't trust her parents enough to leave her alone so I sat in one of the corners to watch over her.