Bullies

Kalipso's Pov

Two years later~

I sat on the edge of the bed while Lucifer was pacing back and forth in front of me. He kept glancing at me and then at the door.

"Luci, what are you doing?" I questioned him causing his gaze to land on me. He sighed and walked over to the bed. I looked up at him and his blondish hair was messed up and his blue eyes were bloodshot.

"I'm trying to think Kali. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't just let this happen but I can't just leave you alone." He told me sitting next to me. I put my hand on his arm and he looked over at me.

"You can leave sometimes, just make sure you come back." I told him and he smiled. Lucifer leaned over to me and kissed my forehead.

"You are the best Kalipso. I'll be back by tonight at latest." He said to me before disappearing. I sighed and looked towards the door. The sound of the other children could be heard. Grabbing my hoodie, I put it on and walked out to meet the others.

"Hey look it's her." Someone said.

"Freak." Some boy mumbled as I passed.

"Just go hide in your room." People murmured as I kept walking towards the kitchen. As I walked people knocked me into walls. I was glad Luci wasn't here today, this is the two year anniversary of my "parents" leaving me here. Everyone loves to tease me because I was the only one who actually had parents when I came. They all know Lucifer is here with me but don't ever mention it. Another thing that makes me stand out is that I look different. My white hair stands out from all the blondes and brunettes. When I got into the kitchen I grabbed an apple and hurried outside to climb a tree. I watched as all the soon to be parents walked in and out the doors. You could obviously see who would be a good parent and who wouldn't by the way they walked. All the other kids were trying to impress them by showing them things that they made. I rolled my eyes and bit into the apple when I heard footsteps approach the tree.

"Hey freak, you up there?" I heard a familiar voice call out. I froze and glanced down worried. There at the base of the tree was Rebecca, she was the most worshiped person here. She was thirteen years old and had bright blonde hair with golden brown eyes. I stayed quiet and didn't move at all.

"I know you're up there. Now get your ass down here. I don't have all day; i'm leaving with my new family today." She said shaking the branches below me. I jumped out of the tree and tried to run but she had her 'gang' with her and they caught me. I whimpered as Rebecca came closer to me. I didn't have anywhere to run and no one ever stood up to Rebecca.

"Come on freak, where's your bodygaurd? Did he leave because you weren't sacraficing enough people?" She said and slapped me. I pulled against the other's hands and tried to get away.

"L-Leave me alone." I managed to say in a quiet voice. She chuckled and lifted my face towards hers.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." She said digging her nails into my cheek. I could feel the marks that were forming.

"Leave me alone. I didn't do anything to you." I told her. She laughed and backed away from me.

"Hmmmm, I could but that would be boring." She said punching me in my stomach. I coughed an tears welled up in my arms. She kept beating me and wouldn't stop. I had started coughing up blood when I heard a voice behind Rebecca.

"I leave for one hour and you already are in trouble." I looked up and saw Lucifer holding Rebecca in the air. He glanced towards me and the others quickly fled. Rebecca had fear hidden in her eyes.

"Now Lilith, I expected more from you. Don't you help me? Now, why would you hurt my little angel!" He said, his voive raising as he talks. Rebecca's eyes turned a cloudy white and I gasped. Lucifer started chanting something in another language and Rebecca started choking. I watched in horror as black smoke started coming out of her moth.

"Luci-bear stop, don't hurt her!" I yelled out. He dropped her and Rebbeca started panting.

"I'll deal with you later." He said to Rebecca. He then grabbed my arm and zapped us to my room. I coughed up blood onto his shirt and he immediately took it off. I kept coughing up blood but now it just landed one his pale skin.

"It's easier to wash blood off skin than clothes." He said in response to my questioning look. I sat still as he cleaned the wounds.

"Why didn't you so anthing to stop her?" He asked me. Glancing down at the floor I sighed.

"I've tried before but it just made things worse. She was too strong." I replied. He shook his head and hugged me gently.

"Kalipso you need to tell me these things. I can help and protect you. You don't have to deal with everything on your own, you have me." He said hugging me softly. I started to cry and hugged him tightly, ignoring the pain.

"I'm sorry Luci, I just didn't want to bother you with anything. You were busy and I didn't want to distract you." I cried to him. He held me as I cried and rocked me back and forth.

"It's okay Kali, it's okay. Calm down, don't worry. I've got you now." He reassured me. I kept crying as he rubbed my back softly. My cries quieted and slowly I fell asleep with tear stained cheeks.