Left Behind

~Kalipso's POV~

        I woke up to my sissy shaking me. She wouldn't stop until I had sat up.

        "Kalipso, you have to get ready. Mommy and Daddy are going to drop you off somewhere." I nodded slowly and yawned. She turned around to where my backpack was and threw it to me.

        "Put some clothes and anything you want to keep in here. I'll help pack some other things." She said. Sissy turned towards Luci and glared at him.

        "What did I do? All I did was provide her with a friend." He said, putting his hands up in surrender. Sissy sighed and put the bag down on my bed. Her hazel eyes peered into his blue ones and she walked towards him.

        "I know, I'm sorry. Kalipso is very special to me and I don't like the facy that she's leaving. I feel like if she never talked to you, this wouldn't of happened. Just promise me that you will keep her safe." Sissy gave him a look that I couldn't see. Luci just nodded and stood up. He walked over to me and picked me up. His blue eyes peirced into mine and he ruffled my hair.

        "I already promised her that." He said looking over to her once again. She rolled her eyes and pushed her long white hair behind her ears. She continued to pack until the bag was full and then she handed it to me. Luci put me on the ground and handed me the other bag as well. Sissy started to walk out the door but stopped and turned back to us.

        "I have no clue if I should even trust you. After all you are the devil. However, I do know that if you hurt my little sister, I will kill you." She smiled and walked away. Luci and I were in shock. We looked at each other and laughed. He snapped out of it first and shook his head. 

        "Come on Kalipso, you should get going. I'll follow but don't worry they won't see me." He said as he leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I smiled at him and nodded. He winked at me and disappeared.  Grabing my bags, I took a deep breath and walked out the door. Downstairs mommy stood with a smile on her face and sissy looked like she was going to cry.

        "Hurry up now K, we have to leave now. Get in the car with daddy." Mommy told me as she pushed me out the door. Sissy sat next to me and helped me buckle up. As we drove she cried more and more. I could tell daddy was getting angry about it so I laid my hand on her arm to reassure her. She looked over at me and smiled sadly. Mommy pulled up to a big building and sissy leaned over to whisper in my ear.

        "Always remember that no matter what Family is the most important thing and family doesn't always have to be blood." She said to me as mommy opened my door. I nodded to her and got out of the car. Mommy walked me up to the door and bent down to look me in the eyes.

        "This is where you will be staying for a while Kalipso. Be a good girl and don't hurt anyone." She said to me. She had a frown on her face but the joy was clear in her eyes. I nodded to her and she quickly walked back to the car. I stood there and watched as she drove away. Tears formed in my eyes and I started to cry. I sat down on the ground and put my head in my hands. Mommy and Daddy left me here and didn't even care. I felt arms go around me and I looked up to see Luci.

        "It's okay Kalipso. Don't cry, you need to be strong. Everything will be fine, I promise." He said as he rocked me back and forth. He wiped my tears away and kissed me on the top of my head. I stood up and he knelt beside me.

        "What am I to do Luci? I don't want to be here, I'm scared. Why did they leave me here?" I questioned him. He hugged me once more and stood up.

        "I don't know why they left you but you need to go in and tell them what happend. They will let you stay here and I'll be with you for as long as I can every day." He told me and disappeared. I took a deep breath and walked towards the door.