Chapter 3

It was 4:30 and Tony finally got here to pick me and Laura up. The drive to Shauna's house is about 30 minutes anyways, so we'll probably make it right on time. The car ride was silent the whole time, I think Laura fell asleep.. "We're here." Tony said while shaking Laura. I stretched as I opened the car door and nearly collapsed because my feet fell asleep but i just walked it off. Laura walked beside me with Tony right beside her and we entered the house together. I saw Shauna right when i walked into the house and hugged her tightly. "I missed you Shaunaaa!!" I screamed. "I missed you too penelope!" She said. Laura and Shauna hugged after I let go. Xavier came running down the stairs and hugged me. Me and Xavier are really good friends, not as close as me and Laura but we're pretty close.

It's been about 2 hours since we arrived and i've only had 2 drinks with Laura, Tony, Shauna and Xavier. Shauna has been telling us all her stories and what she has done this summer. I'm so jealous because i didn't do anything but wait for Jack and hang out with Laura for a little. Only a little because she's always with Tony. After Tony and Laura left the group, I went to sit down on the couch in Shauna's house and try messaging Jack. "You didn't call me back like you said 2 days ago. What happened?" and i pressed send.

Jack never replied to the text but i had a couple more drinks with Xavier and Shauna. It was 10 PM and i left Shauna and Xavier to find the washroom, but considering how large Shauna's house is.. It was pretty difficult. I found the bathroom after 10 minutes of searching. I know if you have a big house, you probably have a lot of bathrooms, but most of them were already occupied. After i was finished, I walked through the hallway and I saw a door open. I didn't want to be nosy but i went in anyways. It was quiet until i heard a moan coming from a girl on the bed with covers over her. I couldn't see her face but as i was about to leave, A boy came out from the covers.. "JACK?!" I yelled covering my mouth about to burst into tears.. "Penelope? What are you doing here? I told you not to come!" He said. "You fucking liar! You told me you weren't gonna come! How could you?! Is this why you were acting strange? Because you fucking met some chick in Hawaii and cheat on me? Go fuck yourself." I shouted and ran down the stairs to find Shauna and Xavier.