Chapter 1

It's been a month since Jack left for his vacation to Hawaii and he comes back tomorrow morning. I can't wait until he comes, it has been so boring without him this summer, but of course I was with my best friend, Laura. Laura only lives across the street so we're never really apart, unless she goes on vacation or something. It's been a month since summer started and I haven't really even done anything but hang out with a couple of friends. I have a lot of friends but i hang out with my group of 3, Laura, Shauna and Xavier.

I ran to Lauras house right after i woke up and got dressed. I made it to her bedroom door, but it was locked. To make sure Laura and her boyfriend, Tony weren't "Making Love" I just knocked. "Come in, Penny!" She knows i don't like to be called Penny but I just go with it. "Hey Laura!" I greeted as i jumped on to her bed while she and Tony were watching some movie. Me and Tony normally don't get along, but we try. "What are we going to do today?" Laura asked. Tony whispers in Laura's ear so i couldn't hear anything. "I'm gonna go to Tony's house today. Maybe tomorrow?" Laura  asked. I sighed "Jack's coming back tomorrow!" I said. After that we just made plans for the weekend.

The day past and it's only Wednesday. I got up out of bed and went to take a shower. When i got out of the shower i remembered that Jack is back. I got ready as quick as I can to see him and I skipped breakfast so i can be there on time. By the time I got there, Jack was unloading the the car full of luggage. I ran to him, hugged him and he hugged me back. "I missed you so much." "I missed you too!" He said. I helped him carry his suit case to his room and unpack everything. "You don't need to help me unpack you know." He said and smiled. "I want to help you! It's been a month and I didn't get to spend any time with you yet this summer!" I said.

After we unpacked all his stuff, we walked outside and headed to the park. "How was your trip?" I asked. "It was great! I wish I could go again." I stared at him for a few seconds. "With me right?" "Yeah, with you of course." We walked silently for about 3 minutes until we got to the park. We both sat down on the park bench and talked about his trip. It seemed like he didn't even miss me though. He didn't even kiss me when I arrived at his house. I wonder what was up..