1. Caught

Chapter One - Caught

"If that dress doesn't make you look like a virgin mary I don't know what will," Alice commented when I stepped out of the dressing room.

I gasped, looking at myself in the mirror. The white lace dress wasn't all that virgin-mary-ish. It showed most of my legs and had a sweetheart neckline, with thin straps on the shoulders. "It's cute!"

"Yeah, cute. You need something sexy. You have the body for it. We are going to a club, not a baptism," my other friend, Lisa, commented.

I scowled at her. "Screw you guys, I'm getting this."

"How do you ever expect a guy to hit it-"

"I don't expect it. Unlike you guys, I'm not welcome to catching every STD out there," I teased.

The two laughed, shooing me back to the dressing room.

We all sat at the food court, us three girls and three guys we were friends with. I sat eating my corndog with gusto, not caring that everyone else had semi-healthy foods. Hey, shopping made me hungry. Well, everything made me hungry.

I was always hungry.

"So, Sage, what are your plans for the night?" Donny asked me, his eyes glinting hopefully at me.

I swallowed the bite of corndog in my mouth, holding up a finger for him to wait. "Just gonna hang. Probably eat some more."

"It truly isn't fair how much you can eat without gaining any weight," Lisa grumbled, throwing a fry at me.

Giggling, I popped it in my mouth. "Thanks, babe."

"Want to come over to mine? We'll have the place to ourselves..." Donny whispered, putting his lips to my ear.

Blush erupted in my cheeks. "Oh... Um, I don't know..."

His arm snaked around my waist, scooting my chair close to his. Without caring that all of our friends were watching, he kissed the skin in front of my ear, then once on my throat.

"D-Donny, not in public," I whispered, gently pushing him away.

"We could just get out of here now then," he said with a chuckle.

I opened my mouth to curse him, to tell him off, but my chair was suddenly and roughly yanked backwards. A hand clapsed over my mouth, closing off the scream I was about to rip out.

"Go, go, go. She's perfect," someone hissed.

Alice shrieked as something cool and metal was pressed to my temple, my body getting pulled from the chair and against someone's chest. A thick arm went around my neck, cutting off my air supply. My cries and screams were muffled by the hand, and my slowly darkening vision caught sight of one man holding a gun to my friends, Donny looking absolutely shell-shocked. None of them were even fighting for me. Neither Alice nor Lisa were crying because I was getting taken, they were crying because of the gun pointed at them.

And my corndog was still uneaten.

"Stupid virgin, wake up!" someone hissed, followed by a stinging pain in my cheek.

I gasped, sitting straight up. Only to get shoved back down harshly. I whimpered, trying to open my eyes. When I did, I was met with darkness. A cloth was securely tied around my head, blinding me.

"God, finally. We need to get you proper dressed up, little lady," someone purred, their hand yanking on my hair.

I cried out, tears pricking my eyes. "Stop," I whined. "What's going on?"