Chapter 4 :3

Chapter 4 :3

Hitsunata's pov ((a/n: what?! I got writers block! Just be happy I'm writing! And i wanted to try her pov...))

It has been 3 months since Jeffry woods a.k.a jeff the killer stabbed me and so far i haven't seen him since... But jack is acting weird... He seems distant... When i talk to him he just looks down like he did something wrong but when i ask him about it he just plays it off like it's nothing... "Jack... You wanna go see a movie?" I asked shaking the sleeping clown awake "Huh? Oh... Uh... Sure. Sounds fun." He said smiling but i could tell it was fake "Jack! Stop being weird! You're not acting like your self! Why do you keep faking smiles and looking like you did something bad?! Just tell me! I'm getting so sick of you acting strange!" I yelled i just can't take it... "Miku... I'm sorry... I-i can't tell you it's just so horrible that if you knew you would hate me..." He mumbled "It's about the fact that you killed Maddy isn't it?" I asked looking down so he couldn't see my eyes... "Wha? H-how did you?" He started "I knew straight after i read your creepypasta... And i never forgot... I just... Didn't care... After reading your back story all i could think about is how lonely you must have been... So when i met you... I just... I didn't want you to feel forgotten, abandoned, unwanted, or lonely again... Cuz i know how it feels... So... It doesn't matter what you did in the past it matters what you do next... Will you keep being a murderer or will you be someone good? Ether way I'm on your side..." I said still hiding my face behind my hair "Miku... You knew i killed your best friend yet you still trusted me..? Th-thank you for giving me a second chance..." I heard him say and i could tell he was trying not to cry... "I'm not like most girls you know... I'm not the happy kinda girl... I get upset easily... I act like I'm okay when I'm hurting... And even if your only mean to me I'll still be your friend... I'm not worth being friends with someone kind... But if you need help I'll try my best to be strong for you." I said smiling but still i wouldn't show my face to him... It wasn't cuz i was scared it was cuz i was in to much pain from my past to look to a bright future... I'm broken... But... So is he... So maybe we were meant to be friends?

((A/n: hello lovely reader[s] i made this chapter out of sorrow... So uh... Hi XD anyways vote comment and tell me what should happen next and if you think Lj should kiss hitsunata in the next chapter? Cuz I've never written a kissing scene... And if he shouldn't what chapter should he? Should jeff try to kill hitsunata again in the next chapter? Or what? And I'm not updating tell you tell me what you think should happen next! -.-))