Chapter 5 (^_<) winky

-Lj's pov-

I couldn't believe hitsunata was willing to just forgive me for something like that... But then why is she hiding her face? I carefully lifted her face so she was looking at me and in her eyes i could see pain and a small bit of hope... I felt like i was in a trance... She was just so lovely... She seemed to me crying just abit... I leaned into her so i was closer then i... I kissed her... She seemed shocked at first so was i... But she relaxed seconds after and kissed softly back... After a few seconds we separated from the kiss... I bet both our faces were red... "Wh-why did you kiss me?" She asked softly "Because you seemed so far away... I didn't like it... And... I.. Uh..." I was interrupted by that messed up voice of jeff the killer "Aw how sweet! To bad I'll have to kill her! You to if you get in my way jack!" Jeff said with that stupid smile "Shut up you freak! No wonder no one liked you! Your suck a creep!" I yelled but it sounded more like the monochrome me's voice... "Jack? Why are your colors gone?" I could barely hear what hitsunata said... "So you still gonna stand up for this bitch?" Jeff asked "Kekekeke... Why of course i am! You heard her no matter what i do she's on my side! And you jeff were never my friend... Your just a thing i use to help me find my next project." I said smiling "You can't keep a human jack... We both know it's not tolerated. She the bitch must die." Jeff said "Kekekeke your right. But i know a loop hole." I said before jeff tried to stab me i moved out of the way. I stretched my arms and moved hitsunata out of harms way this time but that gave jeff a chance to stab me in the back "Ack!" I yelled falling to the ground. Jeff didn't even give me a chance to recover he kept stabbing and stabbing... Everything started to go black... "Jack! Jack! Wake up! You have to wake up! Please.... Don't leave me..." I could hear hitsunata threw the endless black... Then i felt something wet... I opened my eyes to see hitsunata trying to keep jeff away from me... And she.. She was crying "H-hitsunata?" I asked shocked that she was keeping him down he had scratches all over his face and she wasn't letting him go i saw her cat hissing at jeff from the bed... After a minute jeff pushed her off and got back up "you bitch!" He yelled before she got so upset she kicked him where no man should be kick... "Get out of my house! Get out of my life! Just get out!" She yelled at him and he ran out with much pain... "Miku... You- ack!" I said trying to get up just to feel a searing pain "Jack! Don't move! He stabbed you a lot! I'll get some bandaids and.." She stared to say but i stopped her by pulling to down onto me "Kekekeke you really are to sweet..." I said pulling face in to kiss her again...

((A/n: omg... I suck at kissing scenes and fighting scenes... So i might just try to skip them or make them short... Anyways what did you think? Fyi yes jack is still in monochrome state...))