Chapter 1

Julia was on her way to the airport. It was exactly twenty-seven minutes past six in the morning, and she was impatiently waiting to arrive. "Mom, can you like, i don't know, drive faster? My flights leaving in two hours." Annoyed she looked over to the drivers seat. "Stop being a brat we will get there when we get there. You are 17 be happy that I let you go to Italy on your own." Amanda loved her daughter, but sometimes she wished she had chosen a career as designer over a family because, damn, kids could be annoying. And she would know, considering she had three.
The rest of the 30 minute drive they had left was silent, which was not a big problem for either of them. Julia had always been a daddy's girl.
At the airport her mom dropped Julia off, gave her a kiss on the forehead and left. That was that. Julia traveled a lot, at least when she wasn't in school. Her dad was engineer, so they had enough money for it.
Julia walked into the airport, checked in and walked to the security checks. It took about seven minutes until the damn metal detector would stop beeping whenever she walked through it, only for the security men to realize it was broken. To say that Julia's mood was at an all time low didn't even quite cut it.
She walked to a nearby coffee stand and bought a coffee to go. She thanked the barista, paid and continued to walk to her gate. Until a tall dark haired guy bumped into her with hi camera and spilled the entire coffee over both of them.
"Are you fucking insane? Watch where you go" she yelled at him furiously. He was clearly pissed off, laughing sarcastic "says the girl who literally just spilled coffee over my thousand-dollar camera". That was a lie. It was a cheap one from Walmart, but she didn't have to know that. "Well fuck you and your camera. You probably suck at photography anyways." She rushed into a nearby bathroom and got changed, cursing under her breath. When she checked her phone she realized it was already time to board, and rushed to her gate.
After boarding she sat down and started reading a book she had brought. "Ah look who it is. Little miss arrogant". Julia closed her eyes and held her breath; this couldn't be.