~Clear Skin~

Having perfect skins seems almost impossible when you get breakouts all the time. These tips will help reduce your acne and clear up your skin. 

~Wash your face twice a day                                                                                                                                 You need to wash your face twice a day to keep your face clean, and prevent bacteria from getting into your pores. Wash in the morning and at night with a gentle face cleanser. 

~ Treat your face right                                                                                                                                             Try some homeade masks. They help cleanse your skin and unclog pores. Lemon juice helps reduce the redness of acne scars and the size of pimples. 

~ Moisturize                                                                                                                                                               You need to moisturize your face everyday. Moisturizing can help your skin become softter and reduce the redness of acne scars over time. Even if you have really oily skin, it's really important to moisturize. 

~ Night Time Routine                                                                                                                                             If you wear makeup, be sure to wash it off before bed. If you're really tired and feel lazy (like me!) then use makeup remover wipes instead. 

~Makeup                                                                                                                                                                    If you need to cover up some scars or blemishes on your face use foundation. If you don't want something to heavy on your face, you can use BB Cream or concealer. 

??- If have any questions one what products you can use, leave them in the comments.