~Managing Time~

01. MAKE A SCHEDULE                                                                                                                                               Something that helps me a lot is setting a schedule for school nights & what I need to get done. This is really important especially if you habe a lot of time in teh afternoon, so you don't waste it. Don't forget to factor all assignments, as well as short breaks and meals. 

02. START RIGHT AWAY                                                                                                                                             Yes, you just got home from school and yes, you are tired. But your mind is still active and since you are still in school mindset it just makes sense to spend a good half hour on homework when you get home. After a little while of working, take a short 20-30 minute break. 

03. QUICKER ASSINGMENTS GO FIRST                                                                                                                Do any quick assignments first, like vocabulary or a math worksheet. Take a break between each subject so you can refresh your mind. Remember to work on all assignments every night, this includes projects. 

04. PROJECTS                                                                                                                                                              You should still work on projets every night even if they are not due, until they are done. Set aside a few minutes at the end of your studying/homework to do a little bit, like 10-20 minutes. That way, you are not procrastinating! 

05. OTHER TIPS                                                                                                                                                       For a snack, eat something that keeps you going with lots of nutrients! I usually eat fruit and pretzels for a snack in the afternoon, that way you don't worry about getting hungry until dinner. During breaks do something anti-social like making a set on Polyvore or going through your feed on social media. Just don't engage any conversations, and you'll be okay.