Announcement!

Heads up!

After years of community feedback and constant editing, Iron Empire has now been published through

(Available in paperback and ebook)

This new and improved version of Iron Empire contains several brand-new chapters, a professional cover, countless spelling and grammar fixes and some very significant additional plot points that I can't spoil here.

However, don't fret! The current draft here on Wattpad will remain accessible for the foreseeable future, but do be warned it's four years outdated and lacks the polish of my finished version.

(The version here on Wattpad was last updated in 2020, whereas the Amazon copy has been worked on until 2024. Both novels are complete, the Amazon copy is just more polished and has more chapters).

I'm so proud of this book, both here on Wattpad and in its published state.

If you can spare the money and you enjoy my novel, please go check out the paperback or ebook versions on Amazon!

(As of writing this, the ebook copy costs only $6 CAD)

Don't worry, I'm not planning on leaving Wattpad, all drafts of future novels will remain on this platform.

Please enjoy this version of Iron Empire, for free, and if you love the novel, consider supporting the full release!

THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to the growth of this novel over the last few years, and I hope you enjoy Iron Empire!