127

Wedding

Hermione was in the church getting ready for her big day. Ginny, Luna, Piper and Pansy were in there with her. She walked into the room with her and they all sat there in shock. "Mione you look beautiful!" Ginny Said with the rest of the girls agreeing. Hermione started to pace around the room. "Are you okay?" Pansy asked. " no I'm terrified! What If something bad happens?? I can't do this!!" Hermione said about to open the door. All the girls ran in front blocking her. "Mione you love Draco and he loves you. I have never seen him so happy. Or happy at all." Piper said. "You two are perfect." Luna commented. "Let's finish getting you ready. We have an hour left before you have to go out there." Ginny said. They all calmed Hermione down.

Draco was also pacing around the room he was in. Blaise, Harry,Theo and Neville was with him. Blaise and Ginny were the maid of honour and best man. "Dude what's wrong?" Harry asked. "I'm nervous!" Draco responded. "You love Hermione and she loves you." Neville said. "You'll be fine." Blaise responded. They all help Draco get ready.

Once everyone arrived, Draco walked out first. After you had Piper and Theo, Luna and Neville, Pansy and Harry and finally, Blaise and Ginny. After they all got into their place, everyone stood and look to the back of the church. Hermione walked in with her father at her arm. Everyone stood in awe. Draco was drooling over his soon to be wife. She walked down the aisle to be taken by Draco. They walked to the front hand in hand. Everyone sat down either on the groom side or bride.
They did their vows and it got to the final part. "Draco Lucius Malfoy, do you take Hermione Jean Granger as your wife to care for, love and protect for the rest of your life?" The priest said. "I do" he responded. "Hermione Jean Granger, do you take Draco Lucius Malfoy as your husband to care for, love and protect for the rest of your life?"The priest said. "I do" Hermione spoke. "With the power in me you may now kiss the bride." The priest spoke one more time. Draco took Hermione by the waist and kissed her. Everyone stood up and clapped.