180

Dm of Astoria and Hermione

BadGranger- Hey A wanna do something later?

BookwormGreengrass- Aren't you cute?

BadGranger- No I'm not and don't ever call me that!

BookwormGreengrass- Feisty

BadGranger- Well? Wanna do something?

BookwormGreengrass- I'm guessing you didn't see my post from a bit ago. We're not friends and never were.

BadGranger- What are you talking about?

BookwormGreengrass-I got you to turn on your friends and them to turn on you. I took your place and everyone loves me now and hates you. I got everything I wanted back! The popularity, Friends, The Guy, The look and the title as the smartest, Kind girl ever.

BadGranger- You used me?

BookwormGreengrass- Of course I did. I even put a little spell on you to help play along better. Everyone knows the Gryffindor Princess won't do anything bad on her own. I had to do something to make sure this went right to plan.

BadGranger- You changed me.

BookwormGreengrass- Oh I did. Everything that you look like now screams hate me. Luckily your friends hate you too.

BadGranger- No I can get them back! I'll show them this!

BookwormGreengrass- Oh they won't believe you after what you did to them.

BookwormGreengrass- Now since this is down with, let's take this spell off of you shall we?

Astoria appeared in front of Hermione in her apartment. She stood in front of the blonde, Emo girl she changed. She took the spell off of her. Hermione still remembered everything that happen. All the spell did was make her bad for everyone to see and her self. Hermione stood in front of Astoria looking the same but not acting or feeling bad anymore. "You're all alone Granger and that's how I like it." Astoria spoke before leaving Hermione Apartment. Hermione looked in the full length mirror that was standing on the wall in front of her now. She looked at what she did to her self. She also realized what she did to everyone else. A tear fell from her eye and started to roll down her cheek. Just as Astoria said, she's all alone now.