Through The Dark

Through The Dark

Chapter Forty-Six: Holding Out for a Hero

I was crying so hard. I hurt Finn so bad... I'm so stupid. I think the best thing for me to do is pack up my things and go back to my place... so that's what I did. After I packed all of my things up from the guest room I went downstairs and wrote a note, "Thank you for everything! I'm going back home! xoxo Rachel" the note said. I set it on the kitchen counter and headed out. I didn't have a car so I had to ride the bus, which was pretty scary but, luckily I made it home fine.

It felt good to be back at my house but freaky because I was the only one here. I went upstairs to my room and just decided to take a nap in my own bed. A few hours later I woke up because I heard something downstairs. My heart dropped. Someone was in my house. Instead of calling the cops I did it my own way, I quietly walked down the stairs and peeked around the wall to see Jesse. "Jesse? What in the hell are you doing in my house?" I asked walking closer to him. "Rachel... I-I needed to s-see you..." He slurred. He was defiantly drunk. "I'm going to call Finn to come get you and take you back home." I said. "No no no..." He said moving closer to me and putting his hands around my waist, "I'm not going anywhere." He continued as he started kissing my neck. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

"Jesse... Please stop!" I said sounding scared. "But I don't want to..." He said as he started to touch me in places I did not want to be touched. I tried pulling away again and he slapped me. I was helpless. Jesse started to unbutton my shirt. "Help!" I cried. My shirt was unbuttoned and he started to kiss my stomach as I cried but just than he was knocked off of me by another guy. It was Finn. My hero. I was holding out for a hero.