#8

Im so sorry I posted this on a holy holiday 

--------------------

"Now now baby boy don't be so impatient you'll only end up being teased more"

Jonah toyed with the waistband of his boxers still driving Zach crazy. "Fuck it, Jonah, your too slow" The smaller used all his strength and flipped them over surprising Jonah. Zach unzipped his jeans and pulled them down roughly grinding his hips to Jonahs as he let out throaty groans making Zach smirk. He loved the effect he had on the older boy. 

Zach got off of Jonah after his thigh was slapped telling him to get up. His boxers were slid off as well as Jonahs, and Zach was pushed down to his knees, "You take dick well baby? I bet you do" he growled as Zach nodded and grabbed the olders member in his hands pumping him slowly before he was pushed down almost immediately taking all of Jonahs 7 inches in his mouth. Zach bobbed his head up and down going faster when the Jonah gripped his hair tighter. When he felt his boyfriend was close Zach pulled his mouth off making a pop sound and getting a smirk from him. "Damn it why are you so good at that" Jonah breathed and pushed Zach down on the bed in the same way they were before. 

Mid-kiss Jonah leaned over to the bedside table grabbing a bottle of lube opening it to get some on his fingers. "w-whats that?" Zach questioned panting from the rough kissing. Jonah smirked at his innocence and put his fingers near zachs entrance. "hah its lube princess I gotta prep you so it doesn't hurt as bad" Jonah started sucking on his collarbones as he pushed two fingers into the younger boy. He winced at the new feeling and arched his back off the bed. "mmm daddy more" He moaned and felt another finger ented his hole. When he was stretched enough Jonah pulled his fingers and held them up to zachs lips so he could state himself. Zach sucked on his fingers earning praises from Jonah. The older positioned himself at Zachs entrance and was about to push in when he was stopped. "I-is that e-even g-gonna fit?" he stuttered and looked anywhere but Jonah. "Don't be nervous baby just focus on my lips" Zach nodded and felt Jonah's big cock graze over his small pink hole and push his tip in. Zach let out a shaky breath as he nodded telling Jonah to go father which he did causing Zach to scream out from the pain he was feeling. Jonah cut him off with a kiss quickly stopping himself from pounding into the boy underneath him. He pulled off from the kiss noticing zachs eyes still shut tight a few tears dripping down his cheeks which he quickly wiped away. "we don't need to do this darling I don't wanna hurt you like this" Joanh cooed peppering his neck with soft calming kisses. 

"No, m-move i-i want you to t-take me daddy" he stuttered and Jonah pushed in father. He gave Zach a minute to adjust before getting a nod and pulling out before slamming into zachs tight ass. It didnt take long for Zach to be a moaning mess, hard as ever underneath the older boy. "Fuck daddy your so big, harder fuck" Zach let out a string of moans getting closer and closer to bursting. "So tight princess I could fuck you all day."

"So good for daddy aren't you baby. love the feeling of my thick cock in your tiny little ass humm? Gonna cum for me baby such a good cock slut for me" Jonah was tapping Zachs favorite thing. The youngest defiantly had a praise kink and Joanh could tell by the way he obeyed every command and almost seemed to want more of what he was getting when he was. "Y-yes daddy m-my stomach f-feels weird" He moaned out. Jonah could tell he wanted to cum but was holding in wanting to be told what to do. "go on baby boy let go for me make daddy happy" Joanh stroked him and the younger clenched around Jonah's member making him burst as well. 

"fuck that was great" Zach panted and yawned letting out a squeak. Joanh cleaned them up and helped Zach get his boxers on before getting back in bed and curling up with the younger boy. "Im sorry I hurt you, baby, you did amazing" Jonah kissed his forehead and rubbed his back helping him fall asleep. "iz mk I love you jobear" he mumbled 

"I love you too princess" 

-a/n-  

uh, happy easter? Jesus had risen just to read my crappy smut I guess lol

#778

4-1-18

-Syd