Waste of My Time

Gorgeous P.O.V

*

*

*

*

*

~One Week Later~

Here it is the day that King has planned to take me on a date. I havent spoke to him in 2 days nor have i seen him. Paris is worried because she hasnt spoke to Chris or seen him either.

King P.O.V

*

*

*

*

*

So here i am on a jet to Cuba with Killa (Chris streets name) and my boss Gold. He didnt even tell us.

~Flash Back~

Me and Killa was at the trap house smokin and just chillin when Gold called us in his main office.

" Sit down fellas" Gold said, as we took seat he toss us both a all black folder with Gold' s label on it. I opened the folder and seen some shit about us and some new connect type shit in Cuba. " Alright in less then 5 mins me and the two you will be on my personal jet headed to Cuba, any questions?"

I looked at him like he had lost his mind because aint no way in hell you about to throw me on no plane to Cuba without telling me atleast a day ahead of time. The fuck he thought this was?

"Why you didn't tell us this before now"? I said. He chuckled, " No need aint like you had shit to do". He replied. See what I be sayin this nigga better be glad he like a father figure to me.

~Flashback Over~

Two and a half hours later we land in Santiago de Cuba, let me just say now I do not want to be here.

"So where we staying at", Chris said. That's a good question shit.

" A luxury hotel called Leyte Vidal, if thats fine with yall wannabe thug asses." See stay having jokes for no reason.

Gorgeous P.O.V

*

*

*

*

*

So here I am getting dress to hang with Paris today. I went got in the shower put on my royal blue panty and bra set. my hair had baby doll curls in it which I was really lovin for right now. I put on my ripped acid wash shorts, black crop top with "sleep is for the rich", and my air jordan xi low, my custom necklace, diamond white gold earrings, and sprayed my Red fragrance from Bath & Body Works. I grabbed my Versace satchel hand bag and headed down stairs. My mom wasnt home I guess she was at her salon. I grabbed the keys to my white mercedes-benz G 65 AMG, and headed to the garage.

I looked up to the screen in the veichle and called Paris. "Hellllooooo", she answered. " Look Par, are you meeting at the mall or do i need to come pick you up", I asked. " I'll meet you there boo, but uhmm have you talked to King', she asked. Bitch why you asking me about that bitch ass nigga is what i wanted to say, but since im suppose to be working on putting a filter on my mouth. " No, i havent", see what im saying that the shit i dont like saying dont feel right like there's space for more of my remark. " Oh well alright ill meet you in the True Religion store". I just hung up.

I pulled up to the mall after getting me a caramel frappacino from Starbucks. I got out the car and hit the alarm button twice, I dont trust none bitch or nigga even if we at a high paid mall. I walked into the True Religion store, and A/C hit me full blown. I was looking at some cute light colored jeans when this brown skin boy was looking at me. I just smiled and continued doing what i was doing. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to the same brown skin boy. " Exscuse me beautiful", he said. "Yea" I said dryly. " Well i was wondering could i get your number"? Just then i felt strong, tatted arms wrap around my waist. " Nahh, nigga she taken " , I heard King say. The boy looked at him and down to me and walked away. Shit he wasnt cute anyway.

I turned around still in King's arms and he was smiling looking down at me. " Nahh, nigga she taken" I mocked him" and by who" I asked. " Me of course", I was dying laughing. " Nigga please im damn sholl not yours, you can't even call me about some shit you planned and you want to stand here and act like we cool and shit", I said. "Look something had came up i had to handle, i wouldnt cancel our plans for just nothing." He said.

We started walking out of the True Religion store together once I paid for the 2 pair of jeans in my hand. King tried to pay but ill never depend on no nigga for mine. As we were walking i just started wondering what business he had handled. "Letrell earlier you said you had some business to handle, what was it?" " You want the truth?" He replied. Nahh i want the best damn lie you got, dumbass. Filtered: "The truth would be nice." I said dryly. "I was in Cuba." He said. "Oh cool nice to know."

We walked into a designer boutique and my eyes landed on a pair of black with spikes red bottoms. I picked them up and asked the lady who smiling at Letrell a little to hard. "Ayee eyes over here, I need these in a size 7", I said with attitude. She nodded and started to turn around. "Ma, can yu get me these in a 11" Letrell asked she nodded and continued walking. I looked at the shoe he was aksing for and it was the his version of my shoe.

"So you trying to matching with me?" I asked smirking. "You know a power couple is only good if they trendsetting."He replied. POWER COUPLE, we could make a great one but....

Author's Note: sorry i havent updated in forever time just hasn't been with me. Im working on it and i promises they are going to become longer and more interesting, thank you and give me some feedback. Disrespectful shit wont be tolerated believe that....