Just The Beginning

Gorgeous P.O.V

*

*

*

*

*

Posed to be in love by Kevin Gates blast through my phone for my alarm waking me up for school. I dreaded these days having to wake up early for my dumbass school.

I pulled the covers off my body and swung my feet to my white plush carpret floor. I looked at my phone and had a text from Paris crazy self telling me to come pick her ugly ass up for school, I replied wateva bisshh.

I went to the bathroom showered, cleaned my face, and brushed my teeth. I looked at my ashy body and grabbed my velvet sugar lotion and lotioned my body. I headed to my vanity and unwrapped my hair. Grabbed my wand curler and 30 mins later I was finished with my hair. The outfit of the day was going to be ripped acid washed skinny jeans a white crop top, carmines jordan 6s, with my custom made necklace that said Gorgeous. I grabbed my chanel vintage purse and through my phone, charger, cash, and black card, with cosmetics.

I was headed downstairs when I noticed my dad office door open because I went the back way down stairs. I knocked and he said "come in baby girl" when I came in "how'd you know it was me?" "oh I know when my favorite baby girl is knocking".

I smiled and told him I was headed to school .When I was down stairs my mom was cooking some pancakes, eggs, bacon, and grits. I wasnt really hungry so I just grabbed some grapes. I kissed my mom cheek and headed to the key rack when she called out"love you, be safe" "I love you too mama".

Grabbing the keys to the white on black range rover I was out the door. I looked at my phone and noticed I was 5 mins behind time, shit im always late. I tapped the screen in the range rover to call Paris, it started ringing problay on the 5th ring she answered. "Hello" "yea im about 2mins away so ima need you to be at the damn door not just now putting on your shoes cause I will leave your ass today Paris". "Girl wateva my ass ready you the one behind." " Tf ever you betta be ready".

I hung up and started turning in her subdivision. When I turned in her driveway I started honking the horn 25 sec later she came out. Hell yea I was counting.

Paris had on her some acid wahed jeans, blue crop top with her superman jordans 4s on. Her malaysian hair had been curled. She had on some mascara, and blue lips which were very cute on her. She also had on her Tiffany and co. neckalace.

Thugs Cry by rick ross and lil wayne started playing so I turned the music up high. Paris was all up in her phone so I stopped on the breaks and busted out laughing because her eyes almost popped out the socket and she was breathing hard. "You scared bissh?" Wtf I almost dropped my phone then I wouldnt beable to text bae back" I looked at her sideways because she sounded thirsty asf and I dont ride with that type.

I didnt say nothing just went on and continued driving. 5 mins later pulling into the school, I parked next to this blacked out lambo which was ok even though I seen better. Paris and I got out the car and headed into the school.

"Exscuse me ladies yall need tardy passes", the desk lady yelled out to us. Bitch wateva fuck you and that tardy pass. We just kept walking and headed to first block, good thing we had this class together.

We walked in and everybody just stared at us. " thanks for deciding to join us Ms. Carter and Ms. Davis." I ignored her bitch ass comment and went to my daily seat. Ms. White started on the lesson but was interrupted by two students coming into the classroom.

They handed her they're schedule im guessing so she could look over it. " Well class this here are Mr. Latrell and Mr. Chris, take a seat anywhere available. "

King I mean Latrell wtf ever caught my eyes and then roamed to the seat next to me. Chris was already headed to the seat by Paris. King had on some light colored trues with a white v-neck gucci belt and his carmine jordan 6s, diamond earring and a rolex. Damn baby boy was looking fine. King sat next to me and winked with his signature smirk. Lord give me strength not to blush.

I guess he didnt hear me because my light bright ass was blushing. I turned my head so he couldnt see me.

King (Latrell) P.O.V

*

*

*

*

*

Damn I didnt know ma went to this school. Shit just got more interesting for me.

"Gorgeous you dont have to turn your head I know you blushing" I whispered to her. She turned around slowly with a confused expression.

"Aint nobody blushing over yo ass" she replied. She can lie all she want to but we both know the truth. " So ma you trying to show a nigga around to his classes?" I asked. "Ummm not really but sure King." she said. Acting like she dont want to have an excuse to be around a nigga.

The bell rung and Gorgeous grabbed my schedule, " you have all my classes King" she said with a slick smile. Shit cant lie thats more opportunities for me.

We got up and headed to my next class, luckily lunch was after this block so that mean I can get chris and we can go get up into something.

The next bell rung and me and Gorgeous walked out she hasnt said much to me but its cool I got something for her.

We get to the cafeteria and I text Chris to meet me by the double doors he replied back aiight. 5 min later Chris came strolling down the hall to the double doors. We dapped and headed to my blacked out lambo. When I noticed a white on black range rover parked next to me it was ok. We got in and started rolling up. I pulled out my phone and texted Gorgeous.

King: Hey, wyd this friday?

Gorgeous: Nun much...why?

King: Wanted to know if yu wanted to go somewhere with me...

Gorgeous: Like where??!!

King: Its a suprise so I'll come pick yu up at 8.

Gorgeous: Bye boy

After finish texting her the bell rung. Me and Chris got out the car and headed to last block of the day.

We got in there and niggas was hating and they girls were smiling. All of em thots if you ask me, good for fuck and duck and some just head.

Chris spotted Paris and sat next to her, my nigga acting like he love even tho he still fucking with that hoe Rihanna. Gorgeous looked at me and I winked. Yepp slowly getting her.

I sat next to her and the class begin. I wasnt really listening because I need to trynna get this money tonight. Yea im a drug dealer. I got a secret that go with that so Gorgeous dont need to know until I feel its worth probaly my life...

SippinGold cha Author

sorry you guys sooo late but....fuck no excuses I just need to get my ass to updating and longer chapters im sorry and im not going to be one of those authirs that be setting goals and shit not yet atleast I need to have a good foundation on this book first thanks my loves