3

Caseys Pov

     So Beas passed out, simons pissed, one direction are scared shitless, and were going to london... could my day get better. Well what happened was bea started screaming saying she couldn't leave, no clue why, OH WAIT, now i remember shes scared of planes, and she calls herself dauntless, HA.

    Anyway Kayla used her 'powers' to put bea to sleep, all she did was stop Beas oxegyn flow and hit a nerve but it looked like she broke her neck

"you guys ok you look a bit pale." Was she serious? It looks like she just killed bea and she wants to know if there ok.

"Kayla remember what i said it looks like when you put people 'to sleep'. " i used the air quotes to scare the guys even more. Huh maybe I am the evil one. i smiled at the thought. kayla gave ma an oh look then turned to the guys.

"i didn't kill her shes just asleep i do that sometimes so when shes to hyper or is about to punch someone she stops see she'll wake up in about a half an hour." she looked at the guys genuinly. they seemed to calm down then she turned to simon, "I appologise but i believe i did warn you of what would happen if we all came sowe will finish this over the phone and i need some help getting her to my truck."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylas pov

            So were on the plane we had to give bea a ton of coffee. Since it turns out if you give the most hyper person on the planet a ton of energy she'll actually lose her nerves. we packed a lot of stuff i have on suit case of clothes, a bag of anything on a disk, a bag of electronics, and my backpack with six books, my ipod, phone, and a camera. 

           Bea has a suit case of clothes, a suit case of books (nerd), a bag of electronics and things with disks, a suit case of toys, and a backpack with whatever the hell she packed i wasn't paying attention.

           AND THEN THERES CASEY!!!! oh my freakin god, casey casey casey... she has two suait cases of clothes and a suit case of shoes, like 90% of thos shoes are heels, no joke, when we were kids i could sense an obsession but no just no. she pack a backpack with like her phone and ipod and stuff but really... i have no words...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beas pov

             "bea wake up." i open my eyes to casey shaking me. "kaylas dead asleep." i stretched and stood up looking over at kayla smiling. she must be having a dream, when she sleeps shes like a rock, no shes a bolder no matter how hard you push she wont budge from her dream. Well this is shit.

What to do, What to do,

OH MY GOD IVE GOT IT

"Casey stay here." I said leaving casey dumb struck. I ran out of the plane and I'm met by four guys holding a sign with our names on it. they're hot  i think to myself then i start rambling.

"I'm bea your here to pick up me and my friends kayla and casey are on the plane kaylas asleep we cant wake her up we need on of you to pick her up and carry her out."when i finally stop to breath the guys are staring at me then they nod and whisper to eachother. The one with the dyed hair lets go of the sign and walks to the plane.

Well that was easy, get it cause the button, no? ok...

Michaels pov

After the girl stops talking we stare at her for a couple of seconds then nod and turn to calum.

"Shes bea or unicorn shit which is her youtube name. Kayla or toocoolfou is on the plane sleeping she is impossible to wake. One of us has to go on the plane and carry her off i don't recomend ashton cause hes the strongest and she thinks shes heavy." Calum finishes, he just happened was whispering the entire time so bea couldn't hear.

I let that register in my mind for a few seconds then i volunteered to go. When I got on the plane i saw  a blond girl and a darker girl, shaking the so called Kayla. When the darker girl saw me she waved me over to her.

"Hi I'm munirah, " she said smiling at me then she pointed to the blond girl, " and this is Casey. " the other giirl looked up at me for a sec then backed away. We just stared at eachother for a sec.

"Umm dumbass you gonna get her off the plane or not?" she looked at me kind of annoyed, Munirah looked over at her and suddenly screamed " WE SAY SALTINE!!!!!!!!!" casey started giggling.

I walked over to kayla and picked her up bridal style. wow she smells good  I thought to myself as I started walking off the plane. 

I felt her moving suddenly i looked down and she was smiling. huh I wonder why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUNDADADA 

I posted be happy I posted be happy.

sorry this to soo loooong 

so much to write so little inspiration. actually it was my cousin who inspired me so thank her

her name is @craftyanimals 

21st century dumbass signing off