Chapter 2: Meeting Y/n & Matthew

Dick Grayson POV

I walked towards Y/n and Matthew and I sigh. Y/n and Matthew look at me and I responded.

"Hi, are you too Y/n and Matthew?" I asked them.

"Yes." Y/n said, fixing up her sleeve.

"Um, I'm Dick Grayson an-"

"Wait a minute. Dick Grayson? Like a Flying Grayson?" Matthew asked me.

"Yes, that's me." I smiled at him.

"Wow, you are one of the amazing acrobats I have ever heard. I always came here to see you perform." Matthew said, smiling at me

"You liked my performance?" I asked him, curiously.

"Like it? I loved it." Matthew said, still with a smile on his face.

"I'm glad you loved my performance." I smiled at him.

"But as I was saying, I'm gonna be your guys new member of the Flying L/n's." I said

"Oh cool." Matthew said

"Well, we are glad to have you part of this." Y/n said

"Thank you." I said, nodding and fixing the strand of my backpack.

"What kind of performance can you do, Grayson?" Y/n asked me.

"I haven't perform in awhile though." I said

"Maybe it's time for you to give the kids a show then." Y/n smirks, and walks away.

Matthew and I watched her walked away and Matthew and I looked at each other and he responded.

"Well, whatever you need help, the dressing room is over there," He said, pointing at the back. "and whatever else you need, you could ask Haley or me or Y/n."

"Thank you, Matthew." I smiled at him.

"You could call me Mat. It's what my friends call me." Matthew said

"Okay. Mat." I chuckled

Mat chuckled back and he walked away to the dressing room. I sigh and I walked to the dressing room.

I was about to turn the corner but I suddenly bump into someone and I looked and it was Y/n.

"Sorry." I apologize to her.

"No, it was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." Y/n said

"Well, I'm glad you are okay." I smiled

Y/n smiled back and she pushed her hair back.

"So, where are you off to? Dressing room?" She asked me.

"Y-yes." I studdered a bit.

"Follow me." Y/n said, grabbing my hand and started walking me down the hall with her.

She stopped and it was a dressing room door. She takes out a star and a little sign that says 'Flying L/n's' from her pocket and places it on the door.

"There you go." She smiles, looking at me.

"I didn't know they do that." I chuckled

"They don't. I do that when there is a dressing room opened and that's the person's room. So, this is your dressing room." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." I thanked her.

Y/n opens the door and I see a normal room with a couch near the wall, a mirror with a desk and makeup, a coffee table, and a dresser with different kinds of outfits of the entertainment. I smiled and I walked inside the room.

"I see you're getting comfortable." Y/n commented.

"Well of course I'm getting comfortable. This is what I should have done for my whole life." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well Mr. Grayson, I always love watching you perform." She said, leaning against the doorframe.

I got surprise when she known who I was when she was younger and loves watching me perform which is making me blush.

"Really?" I asked

"Why yes. You're really talented, Grayson." She said

"Well...you are also amazing from your performance earlier." I commented

"Actually, it was a practice so I could get ready till tomorrow night. I would love to practice with you. It could be part of our act." She said, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Y-y-yes. I love to practice with you." I smiled at her.

"Great. Meet me back here tonight at 7." She smiled back, and started walking away.

I smiled and I left my backpack in my dressing room and hidden it under the couch. I took my phone and my keys out of my backpack. My phone rings and I checked who it was and it was Wally West texting me.

Wally
Hey Bro, I'm at your penthouse. Where are you?!

Dick
Relax KF, I'll be on my way.

Wally
OK, hurry up!

I rolled my eyes and I walked out of the dressing room, going to my new penthouse.