iii. capítulo uno

❝ i don't wanna
live like this. i don't
wanna just be in
freeridge for the rest
of my life, & i know
you don't either. ❞

- yasmin thomas ( 🌻💛🏹 )

a banging at the door woke up julez as her younger sister laid sound asleep in the room next to hers, snoring up a storm.

julez reached across her to grab her phone as the banging continued. the white numbers on the bright screen read '10:30 AM' causing the 20 year old to groan.

she swung her brown legs over the side of her bed carefully placing both feet onto the cold hardwood underneath her. sighing, she stepped inside her fluffy, knockoff slides & slowly made her way to the front door where the knocking continued. she twist the doorknob and flung the door open with an aggravated look without looking who was out there.

" what the hell do you want. " she said more as a statement then a question with her eyes closed as she slowly started to fall asleep.

" well damn. guess i gotta die to get some kinda love. " said a familiar voice. julez slowly opened her eyes & gave the younger girl a sleepy smile, eyes still halfway closed.

" hey mon mon. " she said while yawning a little at the end.

" hey? i was gone for 3 months and all i get is a hey? shows how much y'all love me. " monse huffed and crossed her arms over her new found chest.

" well it is 8:00 in the morning. but hey, something looks different. " julez said leaning her pajama covered body against the door frame.

" boobs. " monse stated plainly but julez only shook her head.

" nah, you got your braces off. " she said opening her eyes a little bit, big enough to see the smile on the tan skinned girls face.

CHAPTER UNO

APRIL 1, 2019 🖤