It's a wedding and they're going to the chapel

Claire~

I woke up that Friday morning feeling very nervous. It's going to be such a lovely day, but my nerves are disagreeing with me. This is my last full day in town before I leave and put all of my things in my new apartment that's far far away from here. God, I'm nervous. I pulled my blanket off of my body and stared at my fairly empty room.

I remember when I first moved here with my family and I demanded that I have this room. It makes me sad that all of my things are packed up and are going to be placed somewhere else, that isn't here.

There was a soft knock on the door and seconds later my mom and dad heads appeared in my room. I smiled at them as they made their way in and sat on my bed. I furrowed my eyebrows at them as they just stared and smiled at me. Oh god.

"What's going on?" I carefully asked them and my mother just let out a loud sigh. They're about to start crying. "We just wanted to see if all of your things are packed for your big move tomorrow." My mother said. I know that she's about to start crying so I just nod my head and she sighed again.

"You know that you guys can come with me." I said and my father laughed and put his arm around my mother's shoulder. "We know, but how will you get use to being on your own if we're always with you. This is something you have to do on your own. Without us." My father said and my mother let out a small cry.

"Mom, don't cry. I'll be back home before you know it." I said and she nod her head and wiped her tears. "So the wedding is today and you have to be there early to help Erin, so get ready and we'll see you there." My father kissed me on the forehead and my mother smiled at me as they left my room. The wedding is today.

"This place looks amazing!" I called out as I walked around Freddy's old house, making sure that it was wedding proof. It really does look magical. When Erin didn't respond I turned around to see that she was staring off into space.

"Erin? What's wrong?" I asked and she snapped out of it and forced a smile. As I started to make my way towards her she dropped her smile and shook her head. Oh no, she's getting cold feet. "Erin, talk to me. Are you having second thoughts?" She let out a small laugh and looked at me.

"This is all I've ever wanted was to marry him. This is my dream come true." It's so nice that Erin is finally getting what she wants. She deserves it. And so does Nick.

"It's Freddy," Of course it is. I'm actually pissed at him for blowing off his bestfriend's wedding. Who does that? "Nick just really wanted him to be here today. God knows when we'll all be able to see each other again." I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one thinking about him.

"Erin, it's your big day. Don't let Freddy's absence bring you down. Yeah Nick wanted him there but he has you now. He should be more than happy today." Erin thought about it and snapped out of her sad mood by getting up and smiling at me.

"You're so right, Claire. Screw Freddy. I'm getting married today!" She exclaimed and I laughed at her. "That's right!" I said back as she skipped inside of the house to finish getting ready. Now, what needs to be done to make this wedding more than perfect?

-

"Wow, in less than 10 minutes Erin is getting married." Ariana said to me, Hazel, and Erin bridesmaids. Wow, this is really happening, and Freddy is going to miss it all because he has a big ego. "My best bitch is getting married!" Isaac yelled out and Erin and Marie laughed from the bathroom. Everyone was already downstairs, waiting for the wedding to began. Erin is currently in the bathroom, putting her dress on and fixing her hair. I'm really excited.

"Okay, we're coming out." Marie announced and I got even more excited. We all got ready and the bathroom door opened and Erin slowly walked in. She looked amazing! Beautiful! Nick is going to flip. In a good way, of course. "Oh my god, I'm literally crying." Isaac said and we all laughed as he wiped his tears.