Chapter 11: Making Plans

Sierra's POV

*i was released from the hospital 2 days ago*

I woke up rolled over and Ashton was laying there one hand behind his head the other on my leg. I had bandages on my arms and legs. I'm sore yes but the baby makes living day by day easier. Ashton makes me be so gentle and and not do anything and that alone makes me crazy, he knows how busy I have to be but I've stopped asking him what to do and started doing it.

Ashton's POV

Sierra is beautiful and she's strong and smart and god is she funny. The baby has changed her she's different in a perfect angel way. She rolls over and I feel her staring at me. I smile slightly.

"Do you like the view?" I ask her.

"Why yes indeed. I like anything that has to do with you." she tells me.

We lay there for a while, while I stroke her hair. She rolls and wiggles a bit but groans.

"Does it hurt baby?" I ask her.

"Yea a little but I'll be okay."

"You sure?"

"Yea babe I'm sure"

Sierra's POV

"Ash?"

"Yea love?"

"Why?" I ask him.

"Why what?"

"Why did you stop me?"

"Because you're mine and I love you. Sierra I honestly don't think I could fathom the idea of you not laying right there. You're absolutely perfect and you're personality is just the absolute best I love it because I can be pouty and just talking to you makes me smile and feel better, and your look well they're a bonus, but lets face it you're hot."

"Thanks haha this is why I love you."

---

*3 Weeks after being released.*

Sierra's POV

"Ash Ash wake up it's time for the doctor lets go!!!!"

"S, get ready I just have to throw on some pants and I'm good to go."

"Ashton Irwin get your ass out of bed NOW I will not be late it's been 3 weeks today I have to get the stitches removed and then we have to check on the baby come on!!!"

"Okay okay I'm up I'm up!"

"Alright I want you to wear this and those jeans" I tell him as he walks over and places a hand on my belly and kisses my cheek.

"You're paranoid." he tells me.

"Maybe but at least well be early!!"