𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 01

»»————- ♔ ————-««

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 01
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

»»————- ♔ ————-««
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ
»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««

THERE was nothing but resentment in her features as she stared at the people writhing beneath her feet—A man with a bloody nose, and his accomplices, who is knocked out on the ground and the other clutching his wrist to his chest. The girl dusted off her clothes and scowled threateningly at the glaring men.

"You damned bitch!" The one whose nose is bleeding, said,"I'll—!"

She yawned in response,"Yadda, yadda. I don't listen to bullshit." 

"You...," He stood up shakily,"Just wait till I get my hands on you!,"

"Hah?" She raised her eyebrow and said in a mocking voice,"jUst wAit till I gET mY hAnds oN yOu. Yeah, well, I can't exactly leave someone in need now, can I?,"

The brown haired thug scowled and tried to appear intimidating. The unconscious male groaned as he slowly came back to the world. The second sidekick, a male with brown hair and brown eyes stood beside their leader as he tried not to wince at the pain he is in for having a possibly sprained wrist.

'Yashiro is probably cooking something good again..,' She wondered absentmindedly,'Kinda hope he made my favorite food... that stingy cousin of mine refuses to make any, hmph,'

The leader of the thugs gritted his teeth in anger, seeing as the female is in la la land, thinking of food  ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶k̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶

"Hyaaaah!" The leader of the trio yelled as he raised his fist and ran, poised to attack the female.

She moved to catch the fist of the man and used his momentum to pull him towards her. She kneed him in the n̶o̶-̶n̶o̶ ̶z̶o̶n̶e̶ stomach. The second sidekick who shall now be known as Aibo tried to attack her from behind, only for him to be kicked in the face. Aibo fell down on the dirty street of the dark alleyway, him now sporting a bruise on his cheek.

"Shoo, shoo," She waved them off,"Yashiro is probably pulling his hair since it's late now, so you thugs can go away now,"

Thankfully, the three of them heeded her advice and promptly ran away, shouting obscenities as they left the alley.

The black haired female turned to the quivering blonde hiding behind the trashcan,"Hey, I'm Ren. What's your name?"

"M-My name?" She eyed the female who wore a grey hoodie and comfortable sweatpants ,"It's ..  A-Ayanagi Tamako,"

"Hmmm..," Ren shoved her hands in her pocket,"Go home now. I hope you know that you should avoid sketchy places like this as a shortcut,"