𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 04

»»————- ♔ ————-««

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 04
𝙸 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝

»»————- ♔ ————-««
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ
»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««

OSAMU MIKUMO has seen a lot of unusual things in life, just by being associated with an eccentric girl named Akio Ren. Absolutely nothing prepared him for what was to come just by knowing the short, black haired teen clad in her trademark look— A grey hoodie topping whatever she decides to wear that day.

Ren was a walking hazard, and that, was a fact that he knew all too well. Trouble just seemed to follow the exuberant female wherever she goes. From a fist fight to crying children (please don't ask me how that happened), she was always the center of it all.

Well, Ren just gets into that situation because of her 'good heart'—Or so she says.

And that brings me to today's predicament.

I swear that the day started out normally. Somehow, a white haired boy who looked like an absolute cinnamon roll walked inside the classroom and was introduced as our new classmate, even if it was completely unusual to get a transfer student. Other than his shortness, his most distinguishing feature was his white hair and red eyes.

I watched in my seat as he was prompted to introduce himself—"Kuga. Kuga Yuuma," He said—and that it was his first time in Japan and he was from a foreign country (Or so Mizunuma-sensei says). He also apologized for being tardy, and that he was 15 even if he was short. Immediately, after announcing that our classmate was non-native to Mikado City (which seems to hype them out of nowhere), whispers erupted about the short teen.

"A foreigner?"

"Wouldn't that mean that he wouldn't be staying here for long?"

"SENSEI!"Someone suddenly exclaimed out loud, bringing the attention of all people in the room to him,"He's wearing a ring! Isn't it a violation of the school regulations?"

̶'̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶—,'

Moribayashi-sensei—A male teacher wearing glasses—took a quick glance at Kuga's general appearance and saw the ring  ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e that Bitou saw.