𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 02

»»————- ♔ ————-««

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 02
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝙽𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

»»————- ♔ ————-««
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ
»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««Akio Ren's Point of View»»————- ♔ ————-««

»»————- ♔ ————-««
Akio Ren's Point of View
»»————- ♔ ————-««

I SNUCK past the doorway, making sure to avoid making noise once I entered the house. The banging of pots and other cutlery can be heard as I made my way to dash stealthily towards the stairs. Steadily, I peaked at the kitchen to see if my cousin is busy.

"Ren,"

Apparently not busy enough.

I flinched and sheepishly looked behind me,"Ehehehe... You see.. Look at the time! I'm late for my appointment, bye!"

He caught me by my collar and pulled me back,"Pray tell me why you came home late, this time,"

"Yaaashiro!" I whined,"My favorite anime show is being aired right now! Lemme go!"

"Be a good cousin and sit at the table, eat, and explain why you were late. I'm sorry but I don't think you can get an appointment at night,"

I sighed as I sat down and ate slowly,'Why must he be such a smart ass? Grrrr.'

My cousin, Suzaku Yashiro is one stingy relative. He preaches about not eating junk food at the house and proceeds to take over the cooking duty. He appears to be a completely innocent boi, however, he is not.

His unkempt black hair and black eyes are the trademark of our family. Yashiro is also taller than me by a head and he often wears super comfortable clothes such as hoodies, loose shirts and what not. Most of the times he doesn't wear his precious babies, he wears a Yukata instead. 

Today, it seems that he decided to wear a loose white shirt and pajama pants. 

Yashiro drummed his fingers to the table, making me tense as I chewed. He looked calm, however, I know that is not the case with how agitated he is while he continued the gesture. I nervously eyed the black-haired male. I definitely wouldn't want to be scolded because of my meddling self, so I should eat a bit slower—Clank.

I gulped as I was met with an empty plate. My hands grasped the breakable tableware. I stood up and proceeded to wash my used utensils at the sink. Running water can be heard around the room that we are in as I busied my self. I prepared to use any excuse that I can throw at my cousin as I shut the tap off and wiped the plate dry. Wiping my hand, I went back to where Yashiro was seated and sat back in front of him.