•{3}•

Tord fluttered his eyes open, seeing his lover in his normal form. His lips curled into a smile. Tord gently and slowly crawled off the couch, trying not to wake up Tom. Tord grabbed his phone from the coffee table before heading over to the kitchen, to make breakfast. Tord got out a bowl and poured cereal and milk into it. He put the things away and took out a spoon. Tord grabbed the bowl and headed for the dining room.

There laid a red, fluffy rug underneath a long, dark oak table. Surrounding the table were dark oak chairs with blue cushions. Tord sat in the closest chair, with his cereal. He placed his phone down and started to eat. 

Tords phone started to ring, he finished his mouth full of cereal before answering. "Hello?" "Red leader, sir, when will you be coming back?" One of Tords soldiers asked.  "Jamie, I'm not coming back." Tord sternly said, but quiet enough to wake his lover. "But sir! You have to come back! Bring your boyfriend if you must, there's a lot of work here that isn't finished. The base has become chaos without you here. Paul and Patryk have tried their best, but even that isn't enough!" Jamie explained, in a worried tone. "I quit over a year ago, why call me now? and not back then?" Tord asked. "Heh... well our hackers took forever to find out your new number.." "fine, I'll come back. But only if Thomas agrees." Tord put his bowl into the sink. "yes sir!" Jamie then hangs up. 

"agree with what?" Tord turns around to see his lover, leaning on the door frame of the kitchen. "Uhhh.. my army needs me.." Tom looks down and sighs. "So you're leaving me?" Tords eyes widen. "What! no! never! I only said ill go back if you come along. If you disagree then we stay here."  Tord raises his arms and shakes his hands around. Tom looked back up and smiled a bit. "Whats going on there? if I may ask." "Well, Paul and Patryk cant control the bases and its gone chaos. I have a lot of work I need to finish there. So ya.." Tom nodded. "ill think about it then." Tord nodded and left. Tom walked into the kitchen, to make himself breakfast.

~~~~~~~

I ate my breakfast, thinking of what Tord said. 'Well, I think we should go!' Tomi chirped. 'I agree, but I don't wanna leave Edd and Matt. But then Tords army needs him.' I thought. 'Eddy and Matty will understand!' I nodded. 'Ya, besides it is our choice.' Tomi giggled and agreed. I put my bowl in the sink and headed for the bedroom upstairs. 

I changed into my bigger hoodie and some boxers. Today I'm having a lazy day. I sat down on the couch and turned the Television on. The news apparently was on. I changed the channel, not really interested in the news. I decided to watch 'The Children'. 

~~~~~~~

I laid on the bed, hearing the Television in the background. Tom was probably having a lazy day. I wonder what Toms decision is. Probably a no, he doesn't want to leave his friends Edd and Matt behind. But those two will be fine without him or they could join as well. I'll just leave this to Tom. I rested my eyes, soon falling to sleep.

I heard shuffling sounds next to me. I flutter my eyes open, seeing Tom cuddled up next to me. my lips curl into a smile at the sight of my lover. "Hey, Tord, I've made up my mind..." I hum in response. "I'll go with you. Your army needs you and I think Matt and Edd will be okay without us." I nod in agreement. "Well if they're not okay with it, then they can come along too." Tom shook his head. " I don't want them getting hurt,"  Tom whispers before I hear him start to quietly snore. He's so peaceful while sleeping. I close my eyes again and fall asleep too.