《 9 》

"What?!" She felt like suffocating from what she was hearing. "What do you mean?!"

"You left before Chelsea's trial... she told her lawyers that it was her who was raped...that we all raped her one by one...and you had planned it all as a revenge for marrying Jungkook....and you leaving Korea made it seem like you were fleeing...." Namjoon started. Rubbing his temple feeling his head ache all over again.

"Why didnt you call me?! Why didnt you tell me to come back!" Y/N grew frustrated.

"Because we promised each other not to involve you with Chelsea's game anymore....you've been affected way too many times...." Jimin looked down as he spoke remembering how hard it was for them.

"But that wasnt your choice to make!" She turned around clenching her fist.
"Does she have evidence??"

"Yes..." Jungkook stood up putting his hands in his pockets walking closer to the water dispenser and filling a glass. "Here calm yourself down..." He handed her the cup and rubbed her arms. "This is hard to hear....but you need to be in your right mind to understand....because knowing you....you act rash" He lead her back to her seat carefully placing his hand at her lower back rubbing his thumbs in circular motions as an act of comfort.

He wanted to act like he didnt care anymore. Like he'd moved on. But seeing her like this still hurts him. He cant just push aside the care he has for her.

"That night at the cabin when Minho and Chelsea drugged you and attempted to rape you again....she had gotten pictures of you passed out and all of us in the room getting close to you and with just the right timing and angle she made it look like it was her and we had raped her...." Jin spoke instead of Namjoon seeing how Namjoon had gotten aggravated again thinking about it.

"So....what happened?...were you guys proven guilty?...not guilty..? What?"

"Chelsea made a deal with us that she's say the truth if we paid her...." Jin continued.

"Dont tell me you did...." Y/N looks at all of them.

"We did....and it just made it worst....the case got closed but a lot of people still believe Chelsea and that we manipulated our fame and money to keep her quiet....and over time our fans decreased.....we're constantly losing money.....every second..." Namjoon clenched his fist trying to really hold back his feelings.

Y/N scoffed at everything she's hearing. "That bitch" she shook her head slowly.

"Im going to make it my goal to bring her down to hell and this time....i'll make sure she dies there" Y/N stood up walking over to her desk and going over to the phone pressing the button for her assistant.

"Get in here" The bts members got scared and shocked how stern and scary she sounded.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"I need you to hire a private investigator and tell him to find out every single detail in someones life...."

"The name being?"

"Kim Chelsea.....I find to know where and when her last steps were...where she has been...everything in her past and present!" She demanded.

"What are you planning on doing y/n?" After the assistant had left Jimin spoke up and asked.

"Im bring BTS back to the top"

~~~~~~~~

"Go there's a cafeteria downstairs go eat" Y/N opened the door for the guys and Jin was the first to leave since he was starving.

"Jungkook..." Y/N held his arm back.

"Hm?"

"Uhm....nothing" she doesnt even know why she suddenly called him. Jungkook felt his heart flutter hearing his name called out by her voice again. And her touch. Her angelic touch.

"Thanks..." Jungkook stood looking down unable to look at her.

"For what?"

"For helping us....I know you wanted a new start and you finally escaped your life back home...and now...here we are pulling you back in..." He looks up at her and just then their eyes locked. 

"I cant just run away from the past Jungkook....I knew one day it would catch up with me..." She couldnt help stare at him. Every single facial feature he has.

"I guess...." Jungkook was about to turn around to walk away but he stopped and turned back. "I uh....dont hate me for this....but....I cant help it..." Jungkook pushed her back into her office and closing the door.

"What are you doi-" She was cut off when Jungkook suddenly crashed his lips against hers. His eyes closed. Her eyes were wide open. She stood frozen and so did he.

She pushed him away and gasp.
"Wh-what did you....why..did you..."

"Shhh..." Jungkook moved closer to her holding her by her waist. "I know you're...engaged....but I just...." he closed his eyes again leaning in again and resting his forehead against hers their noses grazing. "I needed to feel it one more time....." Jungkook breathed out and backed away.

"Im sorry" he rushed out of the room leaving her shocked in her place unable to move a single muscle.

__________________