《 16 》

"Y/N please get here quickly!" Emily pleaded through the phone. "Whats happening? Who's outside??" Y/N sounded worried Emily's and most importantly Jae's safety.

"I dont know y/n but he sounds drunk and theres about 2 other guys with him too and the other one is trying to stop the guy pounding on the door and the other is getting sick in front of the trees!"

"Whatever you do DONT open the door Im almost there! Just 2 more minutes" Y/N hung up on the phone and just when Emily put down the phone she heard the door upstairs open and close and she panicked. "Jae stay in your room!"

"Is mommy home?" He rubbed his eyes awoken from the noise. "Almost Jae but she is expecting you'd be in bed"

"Y/NNNNN!!!" The pounding on the door got louder and Emily quickly ran to the curtains and closed shut. When she returned to the stairs she saw that Jae was gone. She ran up the stairs to see if he returned to bed and when she opened the bedroom door she heard Jae speak.....from downstairs .

"Hello" She ran flying down the stairs and to her shock Jae wa standing at the door in front of the three drunken guys. "W-who are y-you??" He slurped out from his drunken state.

Emily quickly grabbed Jae. "Jungkook?!?!" They all looked towards Y/N behind them looking furiously. "What in gods neptune are you doing here?! And Jimin! And Tae!"

Jungkook quickly ran to her almost falling and stumbling on the way. He reached her she held onto his arm and shoulder to help him stabilise. "You wouldnt come to meeee"

"And so you go to my home?!" She sounded furiously.

"MOMMY!!" Jae ran out of Emily's arms and ran towards Y/N. Jimin and Taehyung watched as the little boy ran to her and Y/N looking so shocked.

"J-jae...." y/n held him in her arms and Jungkook just stood there. Confused.

"M-mommy?" Jimin asked. "Is he your...son??"

Y/N quickly walked towards Emily and handed her Jae. "I told you not to open the door dammit!" She closed the door as soon as she handed him to her and faced the three boys who stop scattered and confused. "Leave"

"Y-you never answered me" jimin spoke.

"You're all tresspassing! I can call the police and get you all escorted out MY property or you can leave on your own! Your choice!"

Jimin quickly grabbed Taehyung and just when he was about to grab Jungkook too he spoke up.

"He's mine...isnt he"