《 19 》

~few days later~

"You okay?" Emily walked in on y/n staring out of her balcony with Jae in her arms asleep as she sits on the chair. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at her as a response.

"Are you thinking about Hyung-sik again?" Emily sat down beside her. Y/N smiled sadly and nodded.

"I just...I cant help but feel like....I lost the man I was suppose to spend the rest of my life with..."

"But you have Jungkook now...is that his name?"

"Yeah....I do....but after everything....is it even worth it to try?....he can be in my life....i'll allow that....and Jae's....but.....I can't help but feel uneasy every time Im with him....like something is about to go wrong...again..." Y/N looks down at the most important most fragile being in her arms and smiled.

"Look....dont overthink it now....for now...just wake Jae up....and get your own ass up! He's about to meet his father for the first time!"

~~~~~

"Hyung I dont know if I can do this..." Jungkook refrained himself from knocking on the door. Jimin knocked instead out of irritation not able to wait himself to see Jae.

Emily opened the door and smiled at Jimin. "Are you Jungkook?" She Looked at jimin up and down and smiled again. Jimin laughed a little and shook his head. "No Im not...he is" Jimin grabbed Jungkooks arm and pulled him closer. As soon as Emily laid her eyes on him she gasped. "Oh my....now....I see it....he has your eyes..." she smiled motherly at herself and moved away from the door. "Come on in" she watched as 7 boys entered their homes trying to examine them all. "Damn y/n" she mumbled to herself seeing just how beautiful and hot her friends were.

"Take a seat, Y/N will bring Jae down soon he fell asleep so.." They all nodded sitting down wiping their clammy hands from being too nervous.

"Hello!!" Jae ran into the living room with y/n trailing behind him. Jae showed his bunny smile and just then everyone saw Jungkook in Jae. All their eyes watered in awe.

"Come here" Y/N whispered slowly at Jae while she kneeled to be eye to eye with him. Jae wrapped his arms around y/n neck as he listened to her. "Remember what I said about appa?..." Y/N bit her lip. Jae nodded. "Appa angel" Jae spoke the little words he knew to say as he pointed up at the sky. Y/N' s tears escaped as she closed her eyes. "Appa...is here...." she looked towards the group of men on the couch and Jae followed where she was looking. Jae looked at his mother again and cups her face with his small hands. "Eommaaa" Jae whined not wanting his mother to cry. Y/N stood up and let go of Jae. He faced all the members looking at them slowly trying to comprehend what was happening. Jungkook's tears were flowing down not able to keep his smile in. Jae walked over to Jungkook and cups his face. Just then Jungkook closed his eyes leaning into Jae's little hands. Jae wiped his tears away. "Appa...angel?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jae so tightly not wanting to let him go like he was gonna leave. He was so fragile...so precious. All the members couldn't help but smile as their own tears fell down. Y/N didnt even point at Jungkook it was as if Jae knew who his own father is.

Y/N couldnt stop the flow of tears gushing from her eyes watching her son in his embrace. "Eomma!" Jae called his mother to come join the hug. Jungkook looked at her and opened his arms wide for her too. Smiling. Feeling his heart overly happy that it might explode. Y/N walked slowly towards Jungkook and as soon as Jungkooks skin touched hers thats when their whole worlds stopped.

All those times they were apart.
All those times they longed for each other.
All those times they wished for just one last second to see each other.
All those times they mumbled each others names just because they missed the sound of it.

All those times...dont matter now.

________________________

I need opinions!

Should this end soon?