Twenty nine

Yoongi-
Jimin's been out for three hours. I had a nurse being in another chair so I could sit right next to him. His hand is still it's usual warmth, it make some feel slightly better. His breathing went down after he had his panic attack. The most terrifying thing is hearing the beeping get faster. The doctor didn't even realize she was hurting him.
I got to meet Jimin's dad properly. He asked me all about our relationship, like how we met, long long we've been dating, what kind of dates to we have. The most awkward is if we've had sex yet. I lied and said no. He seems really happy for us, I'm glad he isn't against it.
Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok have been blowing up my phone. I had to explain to them what happened, now they're on their way. I imagine Hoseok will be crying, maybe Jin. I could see Namjoon crying too since he's gotten really close to Jimin, but he's not really one to cry in front of people. He saves it for when he's alone or it's just us two. He likes being strong for Jin, but he can't always be the soldier.
The two youngests left to go but food. I gave them twenty dollars to buy us food, hopefully it isn't junk. They tend to jut eat junk food when they can. I have no idea how they're as skinny as they are.
There's a knock at the door. Jin slowly opens the door, Hoseok and Namjoon follow him. Worry is displayed on their faces. Hoseok takes one look at Jimin, and laces his fingers with Namjoon. They walks closer. Jin pats my shoulder.
"I'm Seokjin," he says shaking hands with Jimin's dad. "I'm sorry about Jimin."
"I'm Jikhum," says the eldest.
Hoseok bows, Namjoon follows. Hoseok still has his hand intertwined with his. "I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you."
"I'm Namjoon."
"Nice to meet you boys," Jimin's dad says. "You are Jimin's friends?"
They nod. "Quite close now, actually," Hoseok says.
"And you are all Yoongi's age?"
Jin nods. "I'm the only one older than him."
"You don't pressure him or any of the other boys do you?" He asks.
"Oh, god no," Namjoon says. "We made a no drinking rule around them. Yoongi thought it'd be best since he doesn't want Jimin to pick up habits."
Jikhum nods. "That's good boys. I hope it stays like that. Besides my sister and her family, he's all I have. I haven't been a good father for the past few months. I regret it all, and I should have never let him be with his mother. And now look at him."
Namjoon wipes his eyes. "He's a strong boy. He's been through a lot this past months."
"I know. I'm sure he's told you I've moved to Busan right?" We all nod. "Well, I know it'll upset him, but I really want him to leave there too. With the harassment at school, and just having a lot of bad memories here, I think he needs a new start. Plus his family is there."
I frown. "That is what's best for him." I squeeze his hand. I don't know how I'll survive with him gone.
"The youngers won't be happy about that," Hoseok says. "They love putting up a fight."
"I know, I just think it's the best. If he wants, he can stay in Daegu until school starts again," Jimin's dad says. "I know it'll help him."
The younger boys come with food. They cry again, making Hoseok cry again. Namjoon sits next to Jimin crying silent sky, while holding his husbands hand. Jin and Jikhum are having a nice small conversation. I don't really pay attention to any of them. I focus more on my precious lover, sleeping on the bed.