Prologue: Hirohito Zeitgott

...

"Lord Chron, The Militia has collapsed and so is the rest of the system."

It was the day where anything is wrong and anything is right, The people are destroying many things as the government fails to give what they want. Shouting about how the Living God is nothing but a fraud, controlling them is no easier than he ever thought. A man wearing a white cloak with the touch of the cherry blossoms, wearing a traditional black Haori, with his left hand radiating yellow and his right hand radiating blue, wearing a half frame glasses, his pupil of blood and his messy hair. He looked at him, giving him the silent treatment and his worst killing intent. He let goes off his hand, The radiating colors for both of his hands were fading and calmed down. He walked down the hall leading to the door where the president speaks for his people. He kicked the door and went towards the edge. Neverending flames and ashes, Dead bodies and the people rioting.

"What are we going to do, Lord Chron?"

He sighs and looked at the skies above. The blinking stars, The starry skies, The radiance of the moon gives him chills and brought him back to the place where he invented the cause of all the problems, the thing he invented to make him a Living God. He looked at the General while tearing up, He wiped his eyes, took his cloak off, and handed the cloak to her.

"General... Take care of this cloak for me, It's one of my treasures that I love the most"

His hands started to radiate again and brought to the time where anything is right, nothing is wrong. The General was confused because he disappeared out of nowhere but the Cloak is still in her hands, It remarks the day where another Universe was born, making it another multiverse. Wait... how can he create a universe out of thin air? this is impossible!? Right?

...

"Ugh..."

Waking up from the room where he invented a portal gun, All his stuff are on the ground, his alarm clock ringing and his dog sleeping. He stood up and grabbed the water bottle by the table and the portal gun

"I guess, I should go to school now."

Re:Re:Re:Re